What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannamels yeah thats right cannabis caramels

S

sourpuss

1 cup brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 pint heavy whipping cream edited almost forgot this
1 cup evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vannilla vanillaextract

1 cup cannabutter of course haha

Mix exerything except the vannvanilla

Bring to 250 f using candy thermometer
stirring
will take 30 mins approx
will get stuck at 220ish dont worry

At 250 f take off the heat and mix in vanilla.

Pour into a pan to cool... I put it in parchment hope it works to get it out.

Cut up and wrap individually.... hope its strong haha... first time ill repirt back.....

Attachments

• 20150516_153621.jpg
    20150516_153621.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
S

sourpuss

Tried a medium sized piece was a light effect. Enjoyable. was like eating 3 or 4 of the little halloween caramels size.... have to say yoy would have to eat quite a bit of caramel to get a strong effect... although who doesnt like caramels.... taste is caramel and has a odour of canna. I double boiled my butter so its clean of green. Not that green strong tasting butter. Looks like butter tastes like butter. Smells like weed haha... wifey ate 4 pieces while I was passed out.... I could tell she was mashed in the morning still haha... she said she couldnt stop cause it tastes like it has no canna in it. Again she binged and was ok... although she can smoke harder than me.... I used dry sift leftover to make the butter so I didnt expect crazy strength....

S

sourpuss

Parchment works perfect. Came out no residue.

Dont cut it with a knife... doesnt work. Squeezes out the butter. I put it in the fridge. Came out rock hard...... hit it with a hammer.... shatter..... perfect haha...

S

sourpuss

Ate a good serving last night and was mashed out haha... Shit is potent...

benzo

Dope! My wife an I have made a buuunch of carmels.

We love em! Throwing em into coffee or tea is nice was to use em..very tastey.
Anyways.. props!

S

sourpuss

Sweet bro glad u liked em... Coffee tea idea is good

I like the stealthiness as well.

S

sourpuss

Oh and I guess the only unanswer end question is taste. And its delicious. Alone its great so I'd assume caramel coffee or tea would be bomb. Cold out the fridge is nice goes from hard to chewy to gooey to gone.... Very little weed taste prolly due to the double boil....

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put 7 grams in my last batch of brownies ahahahahahaha good if you wanna lose a weekend lol, fell asleep and woke up still trippin dizzy and shit lol

Sirdabsalot46n2

Veteran
Thanks for sharing the recipe

Thanks for sharing the recipe

Hey man, thanks for sharing the recipe..

I'm gonna make a batch with some quality hash oil..
A buddy of mine recently gave me some of his finished Cannamels..

And, my god... Those things are wicked potent, I love the intense high that accompanies a strong edible.
Closest thing to a hallucinogenic/psychedelic experience.

I really love it as a caramel consistency ....
Seems to enter the bloodstream very quickly.

A dose about the size of a large Toostie Roll had me laughing maniacally, my whole body felt like I was embraced in a warm blanket, my face felt like it was glowing....then, slept hard for at least 9 hours, still a bit stoned upon awakening..
The trouble was my buddy didn't share the recipe...

Time to make some caramels..
:thank you:
+Rep

S

sourpuss

Funny giggles seem to be the theme with these... and just straight passing out depends on dose haha....

Light doses I find people to be very smily and happy...

Thanks for sharing this recipe, sourpuss! I just made some butter and I LOVE caramel. I'll have to try this out sometime soon, I'll let yeah know how they come out!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright i got some hash so ill prolly try melting 7 grams in the cup of butter and see how it goes.

S

sourpuss

Fyi have a quick read up on how candy temps change and should be adjusted for air pressure ie ft above sea level..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yumm...my 2 favorites...caramel and cannabis! Mmmm! Definitely worth a try....thanks for offering up recipe!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the stuff together, gonna make a few batches without the meds so i can get it down decent.

Latest posts

Latest posts