Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > The Vault Cannabis Seed Store > Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

Thread Title Search
Click for quality great genetics at The Vault Cannabis Seed Store!
Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2018, 06:11 PM #1
Gary_The_Vault
Vendor

Gary_The_Vault will become famous soon enoughGary_The_Vault will become famous soon enough
Do You Want to be a Philosopher of Cannabis? Win Philosopher Seeds from The Vault!

I'm sure are all Philosophers of Cannabis but to prove it, why don't you try get your hands on some Fruity Jack Seeds from the peeps at Philosopher Seeds.

In this new promo we are giving you x8 chances to win x3 Fruity Jack Seeds (plus some free goodies). You can apply on this very post by simply commenting below. To see other entry methods read The Vault's Blog Post.

Good luck to all who enter!

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

#TeamVault
Gary_The_Vault is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:23 PM #2
HemiSync

HemiSync will become famous soon enough
Always trying to give us more freebies! Always expect good things from The Vault.
HemiSync is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:27 PM #3
Ccwrtrla

Ccwrtrla is on a distinguished road
Count me in

Thanks for the chance.
Ccwrtrla is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:29 PM #4
EsRgood4u

EsRgood4u is on a distinguished road
Gimme gimme gimme. Thanks for the opportunity guys.
EsRgood4u is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:32 PM #5
CodeineCup

CodeineCup will become famous soon enough
this is my first contest i hope to win some fruity jack seeds.thank you
CodeineCup is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 06:44 PM #6
xet

xet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nicexet is just really nice
We are all expressions/projections of the Infinite Conciousness, which is love

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:32 PM #7
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Another awesome Vault give-a-way. Thanks for the chance.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:58 PM #8
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
I'm down.... Love some JTR offspring
Dr.Young is online now Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 07:59 PM #9
guizz

guizz is on a distinguished road
thanks for this chance !
guizz is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2018, 08:00 PM #10
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Free seeds? Count me in for a chance.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote