Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Thread Title Search
North Korea Making Rapid improvements Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018, 08:57 PM #371
cooterbrown420

but it was Obamas fault just like Russia taking Crimea. It has to be true spanky told me so.

1 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 07-12-2018, 09:03 PM #372
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
No, THAT was Hillary.
subrob is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 09:12 PM #373
cooterbrown420

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
No, THAT was Hillary.
check your messages brotha

Last edited by cooterbrown420; 07-12-2018 at 09:51 PM..

Old 07-12-2018, 09:45 PM #374
subrob

subrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond reputesubrob has a reputation beyond repute
https://youtu.be/Riwn6kGINy8
I'm a little late to the table here, been trying to take a break from the news. But HOLY SHIT. That is a 4 star general. You know what it takes to make a 4 star marine squirm like that? Only one thing in the history of the marines. And we just watched it. Dead American bodies don't evoke that much visible unease in 4 stars.
This video says so much about this president. If you are still claiming he is a good representative for our country, watch it again. A 4 star...small breakfast huh? Ya, decades in the military...he was hungry...haaha...here, have a snickers...holy shit the pain gen Kelly is in right there...they better replace him soon or he may just wring trump's skinny-fat neck.

EDIT:I Just watched it again...Haaaaaaaaahhhhhaaasaaa aAa...when he sips on that water I GUARANTEE, 100% PROMISE you, he was thinking about killing donnie...
subrob is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:46 AM #375
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
just how large a nuclear state is China prepared to allow on its border?
NK lives from the trough that China fills, are their nukes all theirs?
maybe China insisted having some of the keys to this little arsenal
NK might not be forever, loose nukes a few 100 miles from their borders
i don't think they like that idea

Old 07-13-2018, 02:10 AM #376
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice
I would rather have somebody in the White House who tries to fix the situation in North Korea rather than all the past presidents who just let the situation get worse. I don't buy the left wing propaganda im suprised anybody really does anymore, but people will always be inclined to believe shit if they really want to. I don't really care what a bunch of young kids really think so save your time and your comments and let's all hope something good comes out of North Korea.
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:24 AM #377
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
I would rather have somebody in the White House who tries to fix the situation in North Korea rather than all the past presidents who just let the situation get worse. I don't buy the left wing propaganda im suprised anybody really does anymore, but people will always be inclined to believe shit if they really want to. I don't really care what a bunch of young kids really think so save your time and your comments and let's all hope something good comes out of North Korea.
Seems liberals would rather see the world burn than see Trump help make the world a better place....

Sad really, I've given up trying to talk sense into the hate filled anti Trumpers. I didn't like much that Obama did, but I always hoped for the best, even though he attacked one nation after another.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:25 AM #378
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 03:32 AM #379
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
I would rather have somebody in the White House who tries to fix the situation in North Korea rather than all the past presidents who just let the situation get worse. ...
that's plain not so
we had agreement(s) with NK
and as they became inconvenient NK walked on from those agreements
we are not treading on new ground, it's an old road

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:37 AM #380
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
A lot of people don't know that.

That wasn't covered on Faux News.

But did you hear about Obama?
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.