Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The Blood and Bones of the Fallen Grow Flowers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2018, 07:16 PM #41
noknees

noknees will become famous soon enough
subbed
noknees is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:35 PM #42
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by noknees View Post
subbed

Thanks for stopping in! I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------

The ladies are in full form enjoying the sun. It’s been pretty hot but they don’t seem to mind one bit. Still considering whether I want to cage them for support or not. We shall see. The winds have been consistent. Not too strong but not weak either so they are definitely building some strong stalks as a result.

Afgooey
This one seems to be the most compact of the 4 strains so far. It also has the widest leaves, and it is 2nd to last in developing quality side branching.

Blueberry Bubblegum#2
So far I'm enjoying the structure on this one. It's not too compact nor too stretchy and looks to be #1 in developing quality side branching

Farm Cheese
I've seen the most vigor from this one. It is the tallest with by far the most space in between internodes. Dead last in developing quality side branching lmao

Outlaw
Supposedly high in sativa. I look forward to seeing how this one turns out. It has a similar structure to the BB#2 but the leaves seem to be slightly wider. #2 in developing quality side branches
justiceman is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2018, 10:04 PM #43
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Subbed.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 09:02 PM #44
justiceman

justiceman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to alljusticeman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Subbed.
Right on for stopping in!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sup everyone! As always I hope the day is treating you well. Summer is one of my favorite times as I really enjoy the hot days and warm nights. Just like cannabis I'm not too keen on cold weather haha.

Everything is running smoothly and growth rates rising for sure. I'm planning to top them and lay down a couple soaker hoses soon. Still considering whether I'm going to tomato cage them or not. Definitely need to decide that soon as well. All in all I am very pleased with how things are developing so far.

Afgooey
I mentioned after the transplant that one leaf had slight tip burn. Well that was the end of that because I have not seen anything else and she is doing just fine. Very compact so far.

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
Really enjoying the growth rate and branching on this little lady! Such a good structure on this one.

Farm Cheese
This one is growing with great speed. Thickest stems, and biggest leaves. Also the biggest internode distance. I'm interested to see how this one fills out during the flower set.

Outlaw
This one is starting to take off as well. Not quite as dense as the BB#2 but somewhat similar in growth structure. Seems to not be quite as vigorous at this time, but we shall see.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:21 AM #45
noknees

noknees will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by justiceman View Post
Everything is running smoothly and growth rates rising for sure. I'm planning to top them and lay down a couple soaker hoses soon. Still considering whether I'm going to tomato cage them or not. Definitely need to decide that soon as well. All in all I am very pleased with how things are developing so far.
lookin good
noknees is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 08:31 AM #46
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
I'm really digging that Afgooey.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 09:16 AM #47
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by noknees View Post
lookin good
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
I'm really digging that Afgooey.
Right on. Ya the afgooey is very compact so far with fat blades. I'm glad I have a few more seeds. Depending on how it turns out I'd like to do an indoor run of it.

-----------------------------------------------------

So I was messing around and decided to take a few night shots of some tops/fans. Hope everyone is enjoying this. I'm gonna get toasty and get to bed soon. Can't wait to see how flower set goes for these ladies. I'm having a lot of fun on this journey

Afgooey

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

Farm Cheese

Outlaw

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:06 AM #48
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Definitely subbed for this. Looking very good.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 09:27 PM #49
justiceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
Definitely subbed for this. Looking very good.

Right on and thank you! I hope you like the ride.

-----------------------------------------------

Greetings everyone. Hope the day is treating you well.

Alright I finally got around to caging them up. Even if I end up not needing the cages better safe than sorry. In the past I have gotten winds sometimes that have blown branches over onto the ground and these cages have saved me headaches. Everyone is starting to get decent branching going on so I think I will top at least the Farm Cheese in the next few days and the others following depending on how their structures turn out. Soon I will also grab a couple short soaker hoses, and a watering timer. I'd also like to give these ladies a few compost teas throughout the season to make sure those nutrients keep getting cycled. Found my 60l/min water pump so I just need to go get some more EWC or another quality compost, and dig out a good bucket to brew in.

Fam Shot

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

Afgooey

Farm Cheese

Outlaw

Last edited by justiceman; 07-15-2018 at 09:45 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:28 PM #50
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
They look beautiful man! Great job! i was hoping to see more Sativa from your outlaw, they look very strong, healthy stems, lushy green!

Today was day of AACT feeding here. hehe

Here on my side i had few days of very cold nights and my plants turned purple

LungCooking is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.