Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > WV's Outdoor Critical/Chem

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
WV's Outdoor Critical/Chem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2018, 08:57 PM #31
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Critical Sour 2.....more of the others to come !!!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:59 PM #32
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
great WV, I am really glad to hear about your optimism

I've checked the pictures of your ladies and things look already nice at this stage
The 30 gals containers are a great idea, but I really like the Chem OG in the 35 gal container!!!That will be awesome!
Nice that you are trying several sizes, I am sure that's going to be quite some fun.

Hope the weather stays stable in the next days and thank you so much for all the pictures and its descriptions, keep up the good work!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Oh it's not a problem with getting them late Mr. B.....I feel we'll have time to get something nice. We've just had horrible downpours/flooding on top of 90-100degree days/very high humidity. We've had these bad rains since May. One min sky's are blue/w no clouds. Then it's raining/flooding the roads out 1 hr later. Ive had great success with the Chem OG version indoors a decade ago lol....I know that's nothing to go off. I feel outta the 4 I have left I can at least savage the 2...,hoping all 4 but the 2 that got drenched I'm gonna have to work with.

Ok I've currently got a 30gal container I'm putting a CS in today. I'll have a cage I can cover with plastic. Hopefully she'll take root fast. Ive been watering with 1/2 strength maxicrop seaweed/ w water outta a mountain spring behide my location.

Pics later of the CS in 30gal.....maybe another 30gsl also !!!! Thanks female seeds for the opportunity. We'll take us a nice Chem OG !!! Stay tuned guys

Old 07-10-2018, 06:42 PM #33
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
great WV, I am really glad to hear about your optimism

I've checked the pictures of your ladies and things look already nice at this stage
The 30 gals containers are a great idea, but I really like the Chem OG in the 35 gal container!!!That will be awesome!
Nice that you are trying several sizes, I am sure that's going to be quite some fun.

Hope the weather stays stable in the next days and thank you so much for all the pictures and its descriptions, keep up the good work!

Take care,
Mr B.

Yea there really not much difference in a late start.....yea I know the yield isn't gonna be up to were it should be. And if we did get started earlier they might would've finished a wk or so earlier. The Chem OG 1 got the biggest container I'd made....it's 35gal and Chem OG 2 container is rt at 15gal. All the Critical Sour are 30gal and CS 3 is in nearly 25gal. The other CS are in 10-15gal. The other Chem will get 5-10gal containers. I've got all but 1 CS transplanted, the other 2 Chem OG I'm putting in 5gal today. I'm a bit worried about these 2 small Chem OG. There just haven't recovered yet .....so hopefully the transplant will help. But everything thus far that's been transplanted has almost doubled in size. And we've still got 3wks or more until there start to flower. Sorry for any confusion with the numbers. I'm get pics to show all the plants. Everything is numbered 1,2,3 etx so for anybody that didn't notice. But I'm watering about every other day, along with spraying insect/fungicide spray. Using the 3part Alaskan ferts along with the fish fertilizer and seaweed at this point. Kinda letting the in between rain showers flush. I dont see any grows of CS or Chem that's in containers this large so were gonna see how they fair in 30,35,25 gal containers at least(with a late start). I'm impressed with the CS, very vigorous and uniform plant. The Chem needs some babing around, especially the earlier stages. I feel the CS could be put in a bucket and I could come back this fall and have a tree lol.....not really but she's a hardy plant. Next time we'll have pics on everything....and go from there. I'll list the fert schedule and devull into that more

Old 07-11-2018, 04:21 AM #34
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I'm keeping the PH of the nutes around 6.0. Not much to report on. Everything is looking great!!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:04 PM #35
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Temps around here average....low 90s to hi 80s daily. Lows 70s down into mid 60s or so. It's been VERY hot!!! I've thinned out some brush back in the spring to try to help the air flow better in my location. I'm in a valley with towering Mtns all around. We've had a very wet spring and start of summer....serve down pours have kinda plagued us. But once you get your plants strong enough to withstand the storms they will thrive. Everything is doing extremely good now. Just keeping up with insect/fungicide spraying. I'm using a few different products. I'm using a neem 3in1 insect/fungicide spray...and a 3in1 Bayer spray that's got a milky color. Also mixing diamocoytous with water and spraying. I spray the pots and surrounding ground very good also.

realgorillaclothing.com

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 11:28 AM #36
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
No worries with all the numbers, I think is quite clear to everybody
And thanks for the clarification, I can follow you better now.
As I said before, I think that having so many different pot sizes can be useful to observe the reactions of the genetics too.
And anyway, since the strains are extremely new, any kind of experiment is more than welcomed.

The Critical Sour is not an outdoor beast or tree. Basically the plant grows quite compact and solid but does not develop that much in height, as an Easy Sativa or Outdoor Grapefruit would normally do. That's one of the reasons, together with the low odour feature, why the Critical S. is considered a good choice if you want to keep everything stealthier.

What's the deal with those 2 Chem OG, everything fine with them?

Take care and thanks again for all the info, much appreciated.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Yea there really not much difference in a late start.....yea I know the yield isn't gonna be up to were it should be. And if we did get started earlier they might would've finished a wk or so earlier. The Chem OG 1 got the biggest container I'd made....it's 35gal and Chem OG 2 container is rt at 15gal. All the Critical Sour are 30gal and CS 3 is in nearly 25gal. The other CS are in 10-15gal. The other Chem will get 5-10gal containers. I've got all but 1 CS transplanted, the other 2 Chem OG I'm putting in 5gal today. I'm a bit worried about these 2 small Chem OG. There just haven't recovered yet .....so hopefully the transplant will help. But everything thus far that's been transplanted has almost doubled in size. And we've still got 3wks or more until there start to flower. Sorry for any confusion with the numbers. I'm get pics to show all the plants. Everything is numbered 1,2,3 etx so for anybody that didn't notice. But I'm watering about every other day, along with spraying insect/fungicide spray. Using the 3part Alaskan ferts along with the fish fertilizer and seaweed at this point. Kinda letting the in between rain showers flush. I dont see any grows of CS or Chem that's in containers this large so were gonna see how they fair in 30,35,25 gal containers at least(with a late start). I'm impressed with the CS, very vigorous and uniform plant. The Chem needs some babing around, especially the earlier stages. I feel the CS could be put in a bucket and I could come back this fall and have a tree lol.....not really but she's a hardy plant. Next time we'll have pics on everything....and go from there. I'll list the fert schedule and devull into that more

Old 07-17-2018, 06:40 PM #37
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
I must argue that there is very much a difference in late plantings. This isn't corn or a corn field grow. Here in my location, full sun full season plants should be 3 to 4 feet. Ready to stretch soon to giants.

Then again guerilla you get what you can and are happy with that. A month late might as well be a half pound to quarter pound loss. Yet if it's stealth one is after then by all means it's not a record harvest anyone is after. Some spots just cannot handle huge giants and gotta stay under the shrub line.
It really don't take a genius to know that if we started 2-3 mounths ago yes the harvest would be a lot more. All I'm saying is with the weather we've had here.....which is down pours of rain on top of rain, flooding 90s-100 degrees in May alone. If I'd have put plants out from seed in May they would have never survived. Yes I'd would have loved to started the plants indoors in Feb or so and had them 2-3ft tall to put out in early May. OK follow with me....Mr. B sent the seeds via the post service to me in the USA. Ok he sent them in mid May and we had some issue with the postal service. I never got the seeds until probably about a mounth ago. It's seeds not clones. We all know we're starting very late but that's not gonna stop us from growing these strains. Just so you know I know and everybody else does aswell that the yield would probably be different with a lot earlier start. Again we didn't have the seeds and hold them until mid June to germ and start growing lol. We just do whats in our control....and were running looks like 6 Critical Sour and 2 Chem OG. I apologize that we couldn't start the grow earlier, but I didn't have that option. Again all I'm saying is with the WEATHER I've had it's not gonna make much a difference starting a mounth later. I know under NORMAL weather things would be different especially with yield. So I hope that's explained. Yea it's a no brainer if this grow started indoors in the Feb-Mar and large sturdy plants were put outdoors in May there's gonna be a huge difference. Sorry I just assumed everybody understood what I was saying. I'm just here to grow....and report on these 2 strains started around mid June.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:38 PM #38
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
No worries with all the numbers, I think is quite clear to everybody
And thanks for the clarification, I can follow you better now.
As I said before, I think that having so many different pot sizes can be useful to observe the reactions of the genetics too.
And anyway, since the strains are extremely new, any kind of experiment is more than welcomed.

The Critical Sour is not an outdoor beast or tree. Basically the plant grows quite compact and solid but does not develop that much in height, as an Easy Sativa or Outdoor Grapefruit would normally do. That's one of the reasons, together with the low odour feature, why the Critical S. is considered a good choice if you want to keep everything stealthier.

What's the deal with those 2 Chem OG, everything fine with them?

Take care and thanks again for all the info, much appreciated.

All the best,
Mr B.

Yes Mr. B you make a great point on different pot size. Just the 1 seedling in a 16oz cup was a lot smaller than the other 5 in 20oz cups lol. But yes the CS is very stout, study, compact, seems like it's gonna be bushy. These plants are very vigorous and fast growing...kinda why I call the outdoor beasts, because I feel there gonna be great outdoor plants. But yea the all seem uniform, like you said compact. I managed to salvage 2 of the Chem OG like I was saying. There starting to get going now....just a bit slower coming back from the rain when they was younger. I have 1 in about a 35gal grow pot, the other is in a 15gal grow pot. The other 2 Chem OG just never come back fast enough. If we had time I could've prolly saved them. But we got 8 total....6 Critical Sour & 2 Chem OG. Yes these were started from seed in mid June. This wasn't our plan, but were putting worth the $ and effort just like I would if I did start them in Mar-Apr. I'm taking this grow 100% serious....soil, American Pride, Marine Cuisine, Mykos, all the other stuff it's not cheap to grow in large containers. Just want everybody to know I'm not half-assing this grow. I'm doing everything normal, just like I always do/would. The last 1-2 of the CS I transplant got some fertilizer that accidentally dripped on the leaves. I water some plants and was moving them around and the water dripped on some of the younger CS. I removed what leaves I needed on those. They seem to be recovering pretty nicely. But the 6 CS are in 30+gal containers down to a 5gal bucket. The 30 gal pots are closer to 35 really...basically are my pots are 3-5gal larger than I've listed. But I think there's 2- 30gal, 1- 20gal, 2- 10gal, and a 5gal bucket to make up the 6 total CS. And 35gal Chem OG, and a 15gal to make up those 2.....total of 8 !!!! Everybody just hang in there and give this grow a chance. We'll have a few nice plants guys. We got a good chance here to show some different growth rates in different size containers. Just because I didn't start in Feb doesn't mean I'm throwing in the towel on the outdoor season. I've started many plants in these Mtns when I was younger that didn't make it out until June and they done fine. Keep in mind I can easily grow into late Oct. Be pateint guys these plants will do ok. Again we not planning to start this grow late, that's just how it turned out. It's nobody fault but were still gonna grow them even if the yield may not be the same as a plant 3mths older lol.

I'll get some pics of these ladies up the next few days. There doing great !!!! I'm very happy to grow these out for the fine fine guys at Female Seeds. I'm gonna give it all I got and then some. Let's have some fun guys it is what it is. We'll do the best we can/ outdoors is always a crap shoot in the Appalachia Mtns. This isn't north Cali/ south Oregon so don't expect that.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:36 PM #39
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
No need to take it personal and use defense mechanisms.

The above post said that it's not much difference starting late. I disagreed.

No I'm just explaining what I'm saying since it wasn't stated clearly by myself maybe. Yea no doubt you are 100% right....it wouldn't make a difference in a mounth because May was a total wash out. It's not a big deal I'm saying your 100% correct. If I had the option I would've started much earlier. Next yr I'll do the same grow but start in Mar-Apr and show the increase in yield. I know Female Seeds has some great strains here...I'd love to start these CS 2 mths earlier and see those monsters.

But for me in this climate this yr it's not gonna make much difference starting a mth late. I'm not saying every situation. Not sure how much clearer I can be. I have nothing to defend lol....I starting germing the day a got them.

Seems like you have one in every thread lol.

Old 07-17-2018, 11:04 PM #40
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I'm around 40 in the Appalachia Mtns. This spring has been a lot worse as far as rain. The hi temps are pretty normal for this region. I really need to start plants indoor to get them good and sturdy before I put them out....but really most everybody does. I've also got about 40 some guerilla plants in these Mtns . A few different plots I've got them spread out but I'm not doing the Female Seed grow except containers. I'm basically just getting a late start all around this yr. This area is dense, rough, thick Mtns ....humid, very prone to mold. I'm getting to old to guerilla grow, I've hiked to all my locations this yr. Gonna have to find some places to get my atv too...the ones I use is hike only. I think these CS are gonna be nice....I'm hoping the Chem will do me justice also.

Just note guys I can't be to specific with lat and area for security. We are illegal ....sad as it is. This part of the US is 20yrs behind everybody else.

realgorillaclothing.com