Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2018, 08:17 PM #111
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
July 8th Updates

EDY

Kush n Cheese

Critical Cheese

Blue Thai

NYCD
Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:22 PM #112
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
July 8th Updates

Peyote Purple

Blueberry

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Panama D/C trifoliate
Peace

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:25 PM #113
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 8th Updates

This is my outdoor Original Glue with a Crazy horse in the foreground. I hope all of you had a great weekend.
Happy growing Peace

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:01 PM #114
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

ND, turned in 18,000+ signatures yesterday to the State. Just over 13,000 were needed to be on the ballot in November.
Wish us luck. Peace

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:39 PM #115
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
ND, turned in 18,000+ signatures yesterday to the State. Just over 13,000 were needed to be on the ballot in November.
Wish us luck. Peace
Good luck to the people of North Dakota.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:33 AM #116
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Packerfan79, my long lost brother, how have you been my friend? Great to see you around. Peace

Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 AM #117
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of lightSticky Sat is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Farmerlion,

Just found this thread and i really love what you do
I'm new on ICmag but i've been reading and enjoying your posts long before i suscribed.
You're a good grower and, more importantly, a good man.
I wish you the very best with your beautiful plants

Cheers !

Old 07-11-2018, 04:25 PM #118
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Sticky Sat, welcome to the forum's as a member! Thank you for your kind words my friend. There is several good hearted people here on these forum's. That said, it doesn't take long to discern people's true colors when it comes to this wonderful plant. Thanks for stopping by, I wish you the best in life my friend. Peace

Old 07-11-2018, 07:48 PM #119
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Packerfan79, my long lost brother, how have you been my friend? Great to see you around. Peace
I am good, dealing with some bullshit, at work. The company is moving to Salt Lake city. I am headed your way, still 18 months out. About to flip some seed plants into flower soon.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:51 PM #120
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Packerfan79, keep in touch. I wish you the best my friend. Peace