You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > New threads

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
New threads Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 12:00 AM #61
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
looking sexy in there

Sorry to ask, I couldn't see anywhere, what lights are you using dude?

Thanks bro, using T5ís and 1000 watt in flower ... during the colder months I also add some CFLís here and there... .

nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:31 AM #62
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Ahh yeah, I wasn't sure if it was an LED.. I still have a major soft spot for cfls.

Hope all your ladies/dudes get their uglies out for ya asap bud
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 06:17 AM #63
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Thanks guys...

Shits a pain in the ass to put that DE down... donít i have to put it back on again after I water maybe once more...!!!...

Iím liking the structure on these Nightriders... all four of them have nice long branching. More so then any of the other crosses at this point in the grow...
Try using mosquito bits. They wonít cause your soil surface to get all clogged up. The mosquito bits have BTi in/on them & infect the large so itís not a quick fix.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 09:35 PM #64
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Try using mosquito bits. They wonít cause your soil surface to get all clogged up. The mosquito bits have BTi in/on them & infect the large so itís not a quick fix.
Yeah I ended up putting the DE on top the soil two times. After about a week pretty much 90% of the knats are gone... thatís one of the things I noticed that I donít like about the DE is how it clumps up on top the soil after a few waterings...

Ive used the mosquito dunks before but just broke them up and watered it in ...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 09:39 PM #65
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
You can also make your own sticky traps. They have this stuff I think it's called tree banding gum or some shit like that. Super sticky, almost tar like substance. Light brown in color in the package, spreads almost clear. Put that stuff on cut pieces of yellow poly folder, and you just made your own sticky traps. For about 1/5 of the cost as buying them.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 12:08 AM #66
nickman

Those things can be so messy though... I have a tendency to always bump into them, no matter where I put them...

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2018, 02:13 AM #67
nickman

Update: 64 days...!!!...

These are at 64 days now... it looks like I’ve got 13 females at the moment... I still have two Night Riders that aren’t showing yet... I’ll probably just ditch’em in a day or two if they still aren’t showing sex yet... 13 is really pushing it...!!!...

Looks like I have 4 Blizzard Bush’s, 4 Hibernate’s, 3 Raindance and 2 Nightriders...!!!...
The two NR’s that still aren’t showing yet are the plants that are the furthest to the end...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2018, 10:10 PM #68
nickman

Update:

So Iíve finally put these girls into the flower room... theyíre a little over vegged for the size of my bloom room ...!!!... the tallest one is about five foot tall...

These plants have had strictly water since theyíve been alive... the soil that there in is just fox farm happy frog and ocean forest at a 50/50 ratio with some added worm castings as well...

I top dressed them when I put them into flower the other day with some Coast of Maine Lobster Compost, Mother Earths bloom meal mix and some more worm castings...!!!...

Iím trying to get away from using nutrient bottles... I want to use a just water with an amended soil... Iím new to this style of growing so we will see how it turns out...

Here is how they looked the other day when I first put them into the bloom room-

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:35 PM #69
nickman

Update

21 days of 12/12...

Night Rider

Night Rider and Hibernate...

Room shot...

As you can see, a few plants have stretched past the light a little bit...
these plants still have had only water to drink... I did a top dress when the6 first went into the flower room...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 01:01 PM #70
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to beholdDARKSIDER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
21 days of 12/12...
View Image
Night Rider
View Image View Image
Night Rider and Hibernate...
View Image View Image
Room shot...

As you can see, a few plants have stretched past the light a little bit...
these plants still have had only water to drink... I did a top dress when the6 first went into the flower room...!!!...
Nice job nickman

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote