What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Underfed?

Kr@kEn

MynameStitch said:
You obviously don't read the whole thread; he already transplanted them, or was going to after my previous post......... I Already told him the information you posted..... seemed like you did not read the whole thread before you posted dude.

So you take that tone with me why? You of all people should not be telling people to 'read the whole thread'. Let's not go there. We all know you try a little too hard sometimes stitch. Don't take it out on me dude

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
We all know you try a little hard stitch?
WHat do you mean by that? I am not taking anything out on you kraken, I don't have to try hard, if I don't know what is going on with someones plants I don't post anything or if they ask me I tell them I don't know. I read everything, though I get confused sometimes I read everything anyone posts.

So I have no clue what the hell you mean by "We all know you try a little too hard sometimes stitch"

Who's we?? You sound like you are speaking for many people.......

Z

Ziggaro

Today they were dry enough to give a little drink so I gave them all about 3-4 oz of pH 6.0 water. I also mixed up some nutrients to give them plenty of time to balance out. This time I mixed 1 tsp grow, 1/2 tsp catalyst, 1/2 tsp microblast, 1/2 tsp liquid lime. Is that too much of a jump? They seem to have taken the last mixture well.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
If they take this without any issue then keep it at that for now and do not up it for some time, but I foresee them possibly having a little bit of an issue with the jump..... so we will see and find out :)

Z

Ziggaro

mad props to you stitch! without you my babes would be toast by now!! well the mix is bubbling now, so I think I'll just add another gallon of water to it once it is pH stable. The new shoots are coming in darker green and looking pretty healthy overall. I may decide not to feed, even, but if you think there could be another bump in this road i'm gonna take a detour ;)

Z

Ziggaro

I decided yesterday I needed to get some Cal-Mag+ since my water is pretty soft, and I watered the plants with 1 tsp/gallon. They had been starting to show a slight curling on the margins and a little bit of yellowing between the veins and around the leaf edge. They are a little more than a month old now and with the mistakes I've had they have grown kinda slowwwww, just like my last plants grown from seed in 100% FFOF. Although overall I feel more comfortable this time. Heres a pic from yesterday :D

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Looks like a lack of Nitrogen there with those yellowing lower leaves. i see you gave some gro 3 days ago, look to see if this yellowing trend stops now. Now that their metabolism has ramped up and they are growing, they will need more nitrogen.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Ya, will have to agree with petey, I think it will stop the problem though as long as it's got a steady flow of nitrogen and other nutrients.

They are looking better and mighty happy; the leaves stretched outwards and straight is a good sign they are very happy :)

Z

Ziggaro

Weee!! One of the WW's showed their sex. The tall one is a her!!
After giving them the CalMag the next watering I gave them 1/2 tsp grow 1/2 tsp catalyst 1/8 tsp meta-k.
I will starting feeding 3/8 tsp grow, 3/8 tsp catalyst 1/8 tsp bloom/meta-k/microblast calmag every other watering (microblast every other feeding)
On another note: My AK plant has started to separate at the veins on some of the upper leaf edges. Only one plant is doing it and there are no bugs I've checked everywhere!! Could stress of some sort do this?

Last edited:
Z

Ziggaro

yeh i had it on just one of my plants last grow too, but my plant grew out of it....weird