What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scandinavian head & growshop looking for business relations

Chronicles

Hey Guys
I own a small head and growshop located in denmark, were always looking to expand, especially on new technology and stuff for the smoking / growing community.

I regularly read a lot on icmag, and gets a lot of inspiration for what products I want to make available through my shop. Mostly on the grow part, but really an abundance of information is available through icmag. And a lot of the new tech and trends is being made is the us, and other countries which is decriminilazing marihuana. More so than Scandinavia.

So id figure I would reach out to the community in hope of more inspiration and ideas, you don’t have to be a vendor, selling stuff, you could just be a smoker / grower wanting to promote an awesome product to other like minded people. Are you selling a product yourself, and wanting to expand to the Scandinavian market, I would love to hear what you got.

And just for information, I am not some rich dude with more money then bright ideas, looking to buy anything cannabis related. On the contrary, I am small business owner, always on the lookout for some way to make profitable business relations, getting ahead of the competition, and leaving a trail of happy smokers and growers.

I am not sure I am allowed to drop a link to my webshop on the forum? But pm in you wanna know more, or look in my profile.

Peace :tiphat:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Look into Azos from Xtreme Gardening, expensive not supplied by anyone else and the best thing for clones and seedlings I've found

H

HaHaHashish

There's a smokewares trade show in Vegas (and also in other cities in the US) called C.H.A.M.P.S....it's the biggest and best of the smoking related trade shows and I think it's not open to the public.

gogoescape

Hello to all,
I say that I am new to the forum and in general in the cannabis sector and I am dealing with computer science.
I created an App, a website and started building a marketplace that contains the first italian and then international growshops. A kind of growshop on-line department store.
The Gogoescape App for iOS and Android devices, created a few years ago as a nightclub's guide, I've integrated it with a geolocated map of Spanish cannabis clubs and Italian Growshop.

I seek partners and collaborators to expand the business internationally

nattyroots

Dynavap has some cool battery free small vapes. dynavap.com
I have four! They have a huge following on a forum in fuck combustion, 1000+
page thread.

just realized this thread's been inactive for a year...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts