What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST training in detail. Why bushes are better

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Okay, had to go tie some more branches down.

Hope this is right!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FlaDankster

Veteran
Nice stuff guys.

That hashberry is slightly swollen eh!

MileHighGuy your gonna have TONS a bud on them things!!!!How long will you be vegging them?

I want to do another one of these.

Attachments

• Picture 245.jpg
    Picture 245.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 380.jpg
    Picture 380.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 294.jpg
    Picture 294.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 39

MileHighGuy

Veteran
@ Fladanky -

I hope so! I'll be vegging for another 30 days, Hopefully not longer, but I have to wait for a few others to catch up, part of the reason I'm training these so hard is to keep them low so my 4 others can catch up.

When I'm done, I'll be sure to post a final picture before chop

FlaDankster

Veteran
Yes please do!

Lotta branches to work with on those things,should fill in nice with 30 more days veg.Those things would be freakin nuts with 60-90 more!Perfect plants you got to start LST in my eyes.

Marn

I love LST. It's so simple.

CIMG1184.JPG

anybody have any clue as to what this plant could be? it's bagseed but i'm fairly certain it's something from the chemdog family, either sour diesel or og. it stretches like crazy.
CIMG1190.JPG

Zest

picture.php

More A.M.S. training after I took some clones. That bright green must be some deficit (N?) caused by pruning the fan leafs on some nodes on the main stem. The nodes are so close together it was always a hustle to water this lady.

Have you ever 'packed' fan leafs and tied them back? So they do not receive light but still should've stored energy. They would use it and die afterwards. Does this sound plausible?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
The grow I work at is attempting to train and screen only after week 2 of flower. smh. And it's not even good trapping/training.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
we cut off the top when there is a few sets of leaves... and then we don't tie anything down... we put the pot of its side for a day/two, and then rotate every day/two... the sides get light, and the tops bend toward it... seems to work pretty good