What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ladybugs for out doors

billk6969

Hello Fellow Growers,

I currently have a 6 foot tall Bahia Black head growing outdoors. The Vegitation and color are really good and I don't want to loose anything to bugs. I have been going back and forth as to if I should use Organic bug spray or Ladybugs.

I heard Ladybugs kill all the insects that eat plants. My concern is how will they work in the desert climate, how do I add them to my garden (just drop them on, a little at a time or what?) and what do I have to worry about when harvest time comes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Keep smokin,

B

G

Outdoors I'm not sure if they would help much. I'm sure they wouldn't just stay on your plants....once the food is gone they will move elsewhere to find more