What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mutated leaves?

Morganic

Ive recently noticed that one of my plants has mutated leaves..its 1 of 5 and is Indica dominant...none of the others look anything like this one but its a beauty. Its nothing serious and i dont expect major problems from it but i wanna know whats up with it. Ive searched a couple of books but cant find anything.

Thanks in advance

SativaJoe

One of my Blueberry Haze plants did this....It appears mine was from over ferts. The others were all fine, but this 1 plant maybe just couldn't handle the fertz like it's brothers or sisters.....

Just my opinion....I'm curious to hear what others have to say.

G

It could be a toxicity in the soil from overferting. Flush it out and start up with a weaker solution. I also heard The White Family is finicky with nutes. And some blueberries look a lil sick when young but grow out of it.

Blatant

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
it may be pH fluctuation. To much rise or fall in pH too fast will mutate leaves. It just may be "different" I have a Mazar that came up with a mutated leaf, just one leaf, the rest of the plant was fine. Maybe look at it like, being born with a deformity. Not everyone is born with all or perfect limbs, probably the same in plants. Just a thought. May have nothing to do with it at all!!

friendlyfriend

Veteran
mutations can be a alluring and beautiful thing just ask

WALLYDUCK- Ducksfoot

or search on the MIGHTY MITE STRAIN. Excellent examples on inherit variations on the leaf structure of genus cannabis :D

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
LOL!! I was going to mention Wallyduck(Ducksfoot) in my thread!! By the time I was done, I forgot to!
Good example friendlyfriend:p

Latest posts

Latest posts