What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 years old girl with strong Epilepsy attack's

Adamus10

Hello everyone :)
I am new on this forum, I come from Poland and have a 2 years old sister with epilepsy probably West or Aicardi. Medicines didn't help. At the moment she gets CBD oil but it doesn't help enough to stop the epilepsy attack's. Sometimes she fell good, she is happy and full of energy, but some days even after the cbd oil she isnt feeling well. The epilepsy makes her sleepy and it hurts her. I am going to make an indoor organic plantation, but I dont know what type of medical marihuana choose ? I would rather go into CBD than THC, because psychoactive makes her scared ;( Can you help me choose some medical types to fight with the epilepsy ? Thank you guys :)

troutman

Seed Whore
Welcome. :tiphat:

Sorry about your baby sister. :comfort: There's lots of CBD plants these days.

I haven't grown any but Candida or Solodiol Clasica are the 2 strains I would grow if I wanted CBD.

bloyd

Veteran
I think avoiding thc could be detrimental. A 1/1 thc/CBD seems to be beneficial for most people. The caladrius network and cannabis restored podcast would be a great resource for further investigation. Best wishes.

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
She'll likely do well with at least a few percentage points of THC. The cannabinoids work together, which is why full plant extractions work as well as they do. Could you explain more about "because psychoactive makes her scared?"

There are many strains and many people, with many combinations of effects. Finding the right strain, or combination of strains, may take some time.

oldchuck

Veteran
I have epilepsy and getting the right Cannabis mix is something I have looked into extensively. I am still experimenting trying to get it right. One size does not fit all and Cannabis simply doesn't work for some people.

I grew high CBD hemp this season as well as high THC plants. I use both in tincture form and have the best results with large doses of high CBD and small amounts of THC. Your sister may not be getting a large enough dose of CBD. You will just have to experiment.

Adamus10

Hello guys, welcome back form a short break, I have been read a lot about home cannabis, how to plant and how to take care of her :). In a few days i am going to start with some strong CBD herbs :) (Green Doctor GD-1, Candida CD-1, Nightingale NN-1). There is still a long way to go but i would like to know, what kind of marihuana aply is the best way for small children (like my sister 3y old) I will appreciate for some youtube quides :) THANKS !!!

Douglas.Curtis

I would work with an alcohol tincture. Glycerine sucks for myself and a lot of folks, a couple drops of ethanol/cannabis-oil on a muffin works wonders. I've seen a video where THCA (Non-decarboxylated THC) in an alcohol tincture is rubbed on the feet, DURING a seizure. The results were immediate, the seizure stopped.

Keep reading. :)

Douglas.Curtis

Interesting D.C. You Tube?
Good question, I'm not exactly sure. Youtube or I'm thinking some social media site. I may have been shoulder surfing when I saw it. (Edit: The applicator looked like a deoderant roll on type)

I've read similar stories of THCA and tinctures under the tongue, though it's difficult to dose during a seizure. The good news is when the right dosage is found, dosing 3 times a day has a massive impact. The full effects begin kicking in at around 3 weeks of daily use.

rolandomota

Try some aceseeds.org Lebanese with both thc and cbd in most plants some high cbd low thc but you get 1 tot 1 and 2 to 1 thc cbd frequently they are very helfpul and responsive at info@aceseeds.org the best thing is you can do a seed production run because they are male and females most sell cbd fem seeds you can use the fem high cbd plants to cross to Lebanese males and you get a good seed stash for finding the clones you want. Bit it seems pure Lebanese the breeder pack is all you need. 1 pack is probably also enough you can make many seeds i will probably pick some of these up i like high thc stuff but this strain sure seems good for high cbd plants

rolandomota

Their erdpurt is another winner for cbd im looking at the tests the have on each strain described at their website aceseeds.org