What's new

ferts

i am goin to invest in a good fertelizer and wanna see what u guys think first.i am thinking bout getting fox farms grow big and either big bloom or tiger bloom....whats the difference?what do u all use and what do u think is the best...meaning what gives u best results?there are all these ferts out there but what to choose?i have been using this organic fert powder that has done well but wondering if there is something better.info much appreciated:)

KRS Juan

Are you growing soil or hydro? Do you want to use organics or chems?
I grow soil and like organics so in veg I add worm castings and high nitro bat guano. A little nitrozyme and some liquid karma and that's it. For flowering I like biotanicare's Pure Blend Pro Bloom for soil. In the last few weeks i give them a dose of canna's pk13/14. Last grow I used some earth juice microblast and ej enzyme but they fucked up my ph so no more ej for juan.

Never used fox farms but lots do and seem to like it.

-KRS Juan-

G

I started off using Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom , And Tiger Bloom. It wotked well but not well enough for me. I used it in a DWC and when I would change my res. It left a whole lot of sediment on the bottom. Plus It was Organic Based and me being nit picky I want all Organo. So I switched to Pure Blend Pro. It worked better and was more refined (less sediment). The PH was also more stable since it has a PH buffer.

Me being me I went for the PBP but Fox Farm is no slouch either.

Blatant

G

I use Pure Blend Pro for hydro both the veg and flower formulas.

I supplemnt in Cal-Mag, Silica Blast, Liquid Karma, and Kool bloom.

I have found an organic bud boost (nitro rich) just today that I will be using instead of the Kool Bloom. Then I will be 100% organic. Top Max from Bio Bizz is the boost I'm swicthing to real quick.

Tex

well i grow in soil and just did all organic and liked the results.i ended up buying general hydros FLORA NOVA grow and bloom.i also got ogm products mycorrhizae......anyone like this stuff?i was also thinking bout trying hydro in those water farm buckets .....are they worth it?

Latest posts

Latest posts