What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIM Question

Roll

FIM-ing is pretty cool but I would recommend to do it at most, 2 times and not more. Besides recovery time, generally speaking with FIM-ing it is that although quantity increases, quality of the product tends to decrease. Did manage to pull about 2 (Dutch) ounce (so 200 grams or ~7 oz I think) off each plant which is quite nice I think and a lot more than previous (3) grows which had much more (40 plants) than the last used when I FIM-ed (5 plants)

Quality should not decrease at all as long as you wait a week or so for the plant to recover. I’d wait until the plants are putting out normal looking leaves with at least 5 leaflets. Don’t FIM wait a week FIM wait a week FIM, etc. Same goes with topping.