What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
...GO VIKINGS!..

...GO VIKINGS!..

..I hope Lynyard Skynyrd doesn't see that...but..then again..what the hell... :kissass:

buzb8lvr

BK420 said:
Brings back memories of Casey/Pulaski/Russell Counties. :chin:

not to resurrect a long dead post or anything but that's right where my family is from and i lived in Casey for about 4 years in fact. go rebels :rolleyes: . never had the right connects to get ahold of the good stuff unfortunately. the wife's family did quite a bit of gardening back in the day in that area but that was before i met her dammit.

StayHigh149

I grew up in the 'Ville area. I remember romping thru the West End buying dimes in Southwick (by the spraypainted "footballs" tags on the buildings...rite down the strret from the LPD substation...haha), Carter Homes, gettin lifted on that "skunk" or "red hair" in Shawnee Park on the weekends, etc, etc. Back in the days when dimes were fat & man, Ky had some killer herb!!! I'd love to get ahold of some of that stuff again!

Anyway, that was all back in the mid to late 80's. Not in that area anymore but just might have to meet y'all at Flanigan's next time I hit the Ville.

Matter of fact, I've got one Ky bagseed going rite now indoors (in a rubbermaid). Should be done in a few weeks. Picked it up last time I was in Ky. I have a couple of different Ky bagseed strains that I'm growing out next too.

I remember gettin "nice" down on the Belvedere one nite with 3 friends of mine....2 of us lived wwwwaaayyyyy south on 31w, anyway on the drive home (around 3am) I got tired (high as hell) so we pulled over to catch a "quick" nap in the car. When we woke up it was daylight & there was ALOT of noise around us.....so I sat up in the seat & realized that I had pulled over in the parking lot of Valley Station High School, parked sideways in a parking spot, & had fallen fast asleep. There were cars all over the parking lot, school buses everywhere & tons of HS students....LoL!!!!

I told ya that Ky bud was good.......

steveoi812

StayHigh149 said:
I grew up in the 'Ville area. I remember romping thru the West End buying dimes in Southwick (by the spraypainted "footballs" tags on the buildings...rite down the strret from the LPD substation...haha), Carter Homes, gettin lifted on that "skunk" or "red hair" in Shawnee Park on the weekends, etc, etc. Back in the days when dimes were fat & man, Ky had some killer herb!!! I'd love to get ahold of some of that stuff again!

Anyway, that was all back in the mid to late 80's. Not in that area anymore but just might have to meet y'all at Flanigan's next time I hit the Ville.

Matter of fact, I've got one Ky bagseed going rite now indoors (in a rubbermaid). Should be done in a few weeks. Picked it up last time I was in Ky. I have a couple of different Ky bagseed strains that I'm growing out next too.

I remember gettin "nice" down on the Belvedere one nite with 3 friends of mine....2 of us lived wwwwaaayyyyy south on 31w, anyway on the drive home (around 3am) I got tired (high as hell) so we pulled over to catch a "quick" nap in the car. When we woke up it was daylight & there was ALOT of noise around us.....so I sat up in the seat & realized that I had pulled over in the parking lot of Valley Station High School, parked sideways in a parking spot, & had fallen fast asleep. There were cars all over the parking lot, school buses everywhere & tons of HS students....LoL!!!!

I told ya that Ky bud was good.......

LMAO haha that is great! southwick cotterhomes! That place was a jungle! You cant even walk in shawnee park anymore. You'll get fuckin shot man. They tore down southwick/cotterhomes bro. they put up a bunch of new houses in its place. I worked on several of the new houses, pouring concrete. Off of virginia ave? right? algonquin prkwy? lmao the police substation is still there though. I grew up not far from there myself. Ever heard of Portland? Thats where I'm from. LMAO Boy its nice seeing someone from my neck of the woods on here. I used to skate down at the belvedere all the time. This is too cool man... hit me up sometime on the PM...oi812

BK420

buzb8lvr said:
not to resurrect a long dead post or anything but that's right where my family is from and i lived in Casey for about 4 years in fact. go rebels :rolleyes: . never had the right connects to get ahold of the good stuff unfortunately. the wife's family did quite a bit of gardening back in the day in that area but that was before i met her dammit.
Cool, it's been several years since I was there... Larry C. in Casey Co. comes to mind.

So are any of you Ohio/Kentucky valley growers going to be attending the OHIO VALLEY REFFER RUMBEL ?????????? Better yet are you going to be compeating?
If you are grate, if you haven't heard about it please check out
http://www.hemprock.com/2006ovrrpromo.htm

I'll be there volunteering along with all the other people that give their time to help make this thing alot of fun. Hope to see you all there!!!

If you want to enter you will need to contact the happy hempstress at hemptress@hemprock.com she will fill you in on what you need to know.

peace:MO

HashCat

im glad i found a OH/KY thread..about 10years ago i would get sum killer outdoor bubblegum and elvis from Middeltown OH....

steveoi812

Any of you guys familiar with the Portland area of Louisville? PRP haha I used to kick it out there last year. I know a few people around the area.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Portland?

Portland?

steveoi812 said:
Any of you guys familiar with the Portland area of Louisville? PRP haha I used to kick it out there last year. I know a few people around the area.
...only familar with it ....IN DAYTIME....

steveoi812

HAHA Thats where I grew up at man. School of hard knocks man. Place has gone to shit over the past few years. Used to be a good community man. :(

steveoi812

Fuck UofL!!!!! UK ALL THE WAY!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Hope you dont take offense my brother. Its all in good fun right? LOL

The eternal battle between UL and UK, you know how it is. :):):)

Latest posts

Latest posts