What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA Flakes out.Won't release their long anticipated BS regarding reshceduling.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I'm shocked!! Simply Shocked!!! JK

Torches n Pitchforks time... Or maybe get off our stoned asses and vote all the Bosses out this November

igrowone

Veteran
there may be a little silver in this cloud
thing is, DEA really can't reschedule cannabis even if they wanted to
it's too big, this is owned by congress, or the top of the executive branch
not the peons in the DEA
the report was awkward somehow, so it got put on the shelf
the next step comes from those higher on the food chain

rolandomota

They ain't giving up all that yearly free federal money to get rid of weed. They pocket most of it. THey get like 10 billion a year or something like that.but all that money is like trying to put out a raging fire with a watergun. They sure don't spend that much fighting weed what's the point the only thing they have done is make weed more lucrative which encourages more people to grow and be greedy. Next in like 20 years it will be legal for rec in 25 states and medical in most states and these dea fuckers are still going to playing their bull shit schedule 1 card.

rolandomota

Lol a billion .....I just read it's more like 18 million a year just to pull up weed plants. Also congress is planing on cutting that in half to 9 mill then maybe getting rid of the dea mj eradication program altogether in two years. Local cops will eradicate your crops instead, if they find them. This is what they get for bullshitting congress on the rescheduled marijuana lie.

FoothillFarming

there may be a little silver in this cloud
thing is, DEA really can't reschedule cannabis even if they wanted to
it's too big, this is owned by congress, or the top of the executive branch
not the peons in the DEA
the report was awkward somehow, so it got put on the shelf
the next step comes from those higher on the food chain

I need a good laugh, thanks.:laughing:

(I lost my optimism a long time ago)

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran
I need a good laugh, thanks.:laughing:

(I lost my optimism a long time ago)

pretty much the same myself
the silver i was referring to was the report
if it had something DEA didn't like, then it's probably something we'd like
one more nail in the current law coffin, but the thing will take a looong time to kill

iBogart

Veteran
It doesn't make sense for them to take such action during an election year in which a new President will without a doubt be in office. You got 5 or 6 states with legalization on the ballots, and a few more with mmj as well. They might as well wait and see before they decide to start laying people off. Hell, if Trump and Christie run together, it's the raging 80's all over again.