What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Devastation!!!!!

piney1520

Im about to go through the roof and I need to get this out
I had to move 2 trays of seedlings .64 total because of some problems at the house last week. after many hours of digging
hauling mix for the holes etc.I was ready to transplant. when I
went to get the trays Ihad 2#$$%%$#ing seedlings left!!!!IM
totally devastated.
heres arundown of what I lost so you can understand
8 bubbleberryxkush
9 product 19xkush
8black dominax kush
9 durga mata x kush
12 sk#1 freebies(14of 15 germ rate!)
8 whos y daddy
8c-99f2s(treasure hunt contest)
2 white giantxkush(2 of 10 germed)
I dontknow wtf to do at this moment Iam blaming my wife for being so paranoid etc.I know this is wrong and its my fault and have done this before but I had no Idea I could get wiped out
completly by mice and or rabbits like this Ifeeltotally HopELESS
any suggestions for regrouping much appreciated Thanks PINEY

Last edited:
G

What are ya asking us? How to control your rodent problem? Sucks man, give us a lil more info.

Blatant

G

I can relate I lost a few plants in my outdoor plot due to rodents........

Live & Learn that is what we did

piney1520

no where I made my mistake was setting them on the ground
in the feild across the street.My 3 sites that I have prepared
have chicken wire and fishing line fences . Ihad to move them in a
hurry because LEO was investigating a theft next door and my wife was scared they would come asking questions.I should have just brought them in and told her to get f@$%#ed. when she asked me to move them. If this happened to you what would you do at this late date? are rabbits rodents? thank for letting me share PINEY

G

I just went thru the same thing and lost more than that. You should feel blessed.

You just start over no harm, no foul

Tex

G

Now that I look closer you should really feel blessed. You lost a handful of $20.00 strains and some freebies.

No worries, just kickit back in gear and talk to your wife in advance of having to address a problem with the law. Eliminate the panic and have a plan.

Tex

tokeAcola

All you can do is start over. I lost all my outdoor plants this year and even though it is late in the season, I'm starting over. A smaller harvest than what I hoped for is still better than nothing. ;) Don't give up! Good luck!

-- tAc

G

Sorry to say its time to start over. Maybe you could score some clones from somebody here. Look and see what they got on the Seeds and cuttings thread.

blatant

Joemutt1978

Damn Blatant, I just noticed you changed your sig! I guess you had to:p What the hell happenend to them?

check out the new smilies: :abduct:

:wave:

:alien:

teddynugent

I know that feeling all too well....

I know that feeling all too well....

I feel for ya piney1520. It definitely happened to me on more than one occasion. At least they didn't get stolen though. That's the worst feeling. I had my entire crop stolen a couple years ago. The smallest plant out there was 5ft. plus we lost a strain that took me and a friend about 6 years to get right for our outdoor grow season. That same year at another spot, we had deer eat every single plant we had there, minus a few that they dug up from the ground and trampled.

Those clone trays in a field were just waiting to be eaten though. That's like a big old meal on a platter to a rabbit. Same exact thing happened to my buddy last year. He had 2 full clone trays of the Super Silver he just bought, all from seed. He must have spend over $500 easy on all those seeds.

I guess that's all part of the risk of growing outside. I always put out about double the plants of what I want to end up with. I see where your frustrated though cause you had your spot setup to deal with pests and stuff and your plants never enev made it there.

If you check out the seed/clone swap part 2 thread, I posted about my Hindu Kush clones I have to get rid of. Check out the post. I tried to describe the strains as best I could. There are 2 hindu kush strains and 2 crosses using the HK. I got my kush from my friend's uncle. He travels all over the place and while in India and Pakistan, he picked up seeds of Hindu Kush. So, I have 1 of each. Then I have the 2 crosses also. Read through the descriptions and tell me which one you like best and I'll send you some clones. I'll probably need you to cover shipping though cause I don't even have a penny to my name, until I get my disability check anyways.

Send me a PM and let me know what you'd like to do.

-Teddy

G

Since this thread is titled Devastation I'll tell you what happen to my beloved Lakers. First was execution, the had none. They used the triangle offense once for game four and Shaq has a million points and they damn near win. Second is age. The players out on the floor could'nt run with the Pistons youth which brings me to Rotation and Substitution. It was horrible. Phil did'nt tell Karl Malone to take a seat your not starting and same to Gary Payton. Those two hurt us more than helped us in the Finals. You put all that together and you have No Team Chemistry. Which equals no Championship.

I'm not mad tho 3 rings in five years...I'll take it every time. I don't think Larry Brown could have done a better job babysitting this team. With Kobe's trial, Shaq's whinning, Karl's injury, Paytons inability to pick up the Triangle offense, and then Deveon George the ultimate under acheiver. Gonna be an interesting offseason.

Blatant

teddynugent

piney1520- Since the seed/clone swap thread is gone and so is my post, here's a description of the Hindu Hush's that I have. Like I said, one came from India and the other from Pakistan. These ain't no seed bank strains. Just tell me which you want. Might as well take all 4.

The clones are old-school Hindu Kush. They didn't come from any seed bank. A friend's Uncle used to travel all over the place. He's been on every continent. Anyway, he has picked up many great seeds in his 20+ years of travel. The Hindu Kush that I have, came from him. There are 2 different versions. One came from India and the other from Pakistan. Both strains are still pure, never crossed(well, we've made some crosses but still have the original mother's un-touched). This guy has had these HK's since I'd say the early 80's. This is the real Hindu Kush, the original from 2 of the countries that Hindu Kush originated in. I have both versions in clone form now. The one from India seems to always produce more resin, and the pakistani one usually has a better yield. Both version's highs are very similar, along with the taste and smell. Very strong skunky smell that travels and is very hard to conceal. I put 1/8 oz.'s in 2-3 think zip-lock baggies and it will still smell up an entire room or car or where ever the pot is. More subtle differences between the 2 strains than anything else. I also have 2 crosses of the HK's. The one I made is a HK(from pakistan) crossed to a BubbleBerry plant my friend made. He took a DJ short BlueBerry and crossed it to a BubbleGum plant. I can't remember which seed bank the bubblegum came from. It came out pretty damn good though I think. It added a happy nature to the HK's very relaxing high. It has the tendancy to give me the giggles and usually seems to put me into a good and very friendly mood. The BB seemed to add a little bit more resin to the HK too. I would say it added a whole bunch, but allthough it wasn't a huge change, I could notice the difference in appearance on the plants and when it was bagged. The other cross was made by my friend's Uncle(the one the kush came from). He used his favorite Hindu Kush (the one from India) and crossed that to another one of the strains he picked up in his travels. It's some sort of Indica. It added a very sedating effect to the high. It still kept that relaxing and stress relieving high from the kush, but made it a lot harder to function on. What I love so much about the high is that you feel it just creep through your whole entire body. As soon as you exhale, you feel that hard hit to the head, but that fades into this amazing body high. It kind of starts in your arms and chest, then flows through your stomach into your legs. As it travels through your body, it just turns you into jello. I usually don't want to do much but sit around. You just feel so damn comfortable no matter where your sitting.
You really have to be careful when growing this stuff if smell is an issue. I run a home-made carbon filter and that takes care of most of the smell. I throw some ONA through-out my house and a few of those glade plug-ins and that mostly takes care of it. There's always a feint skunky smell in the air, even with all of that though. I can't ever seem to get rid of it completely, but that's ok I love the smell. If it wasn't for neighbor's and un-expected guests I wouldn't use anything to cover the smell. It would be my air-freshener

If anybody else is interested in these strains, I have a thread going still on OverGrow that describes what I would like in return and why. I'm not looking for very much. Here's the link to the thread. Check it out if your interested in some of these clones.
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?s=&threadid=470256

Oh and piney, sorry for getting a bit off subject with that post.

piney1520

help on the way!

help on the way!

thanks for letting me share all
I am still a little upset that my loss was due in large part due to my stupidity for not having a plan of action ahead of time thanks
to everyone for thier support. Im also very grateful to certain people wuo are helping me out in my time of grief. I will certainlly
make sure im in aposition to help others in the future. I think thats thats what its all about. Peace Piney

piney1520

HEY Teddy

HEY Teddy

Darn teddy,
where have you been?Ive tried pms at your request and have been waiting for a reply give me aholler please PINEY

piney1520

HEY Teddy

HEY Teddy

Darn teddy,
where have you been?Ive tried pms at your request and have been waiting for a reply give me aholler please PINEY:confused: