Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2017, 09:02 PM #2441
Raho

Raho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of lightRaho is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Did you read my reply to Gman? I recommended this shop in the first place. You're calling BS because a shop doesn't do a return after 30 days? NorCal is the same as anywhere else. There's no utopia of grow shops. If you don't have first person knowledge then this is BS.
I don't have experience with the shop Zeez, so I'll gladly butt out.
It's just that reading Gman's issue with the shop triggered memories of bad experiences I've had elsewhere. Call it empathy if you will.

I also forgot how in your post you described what a large place it is, so clearly my post didn't add any value to the conversation, something that is always a goal when I make the effort to write.

I'd still like to see pics of "the wife" and I bet that's one thing others will agree on ;-)

Everything x oBoy
Raho is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:04 AM #2442
Zeez
Cosmic Debris

Zeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
I don't have experience with the shop Zeez, so I'll gladly butt out.
It's just that reading Gman's issue with the shop triggered memories of bad experiences I've had elsewhere. Call it empathy if you will.

I also forgot how in your post you described what a large place it is, so clearly my post didn't add any value to the conversation, something that is always a goal when I make the effort to write.

I'd still like to see pics of "the wife" and I bet that's one thing others will agree on ;-)
Cool. Last thing I want is to be a keyboard warrior. Just trying to help people out. I got treated very well there and brought a buddy as a result. I guess sometimes shit happens. Its a fact that once in a while an employee might be a bit wasted. Maybe we should tell these places that we are a large group of customers and want the best treatment and best deal or we go elsewhere. Thanks for the post.

Last time I was there she had put on a few pounds but still looked good.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 01:27 AM #2443
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, how come nobody pointed the wife out to me??

it was a huge store and had a couple of things I was looking for.
already been back to the shop in Fall River this week.

thanks for the trip Zeez!
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:54 AM #2444
Zeez
Cosmic Debris

Zeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to allZeez is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
Damn, how come nobody pointed the wife out to me??

it was a huge store and had a couple of things I was looking for.
already been back to the shop in Fall River this week.

thanks for the trip Zeez!
My pleasure. Glad you were able to find the stuff. Great weed Chunky.

Hey, those predatory mites are killing it.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 12:35 PM #2445
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Cool. Last thing I want is to be a keyboard warrior. Just trying to help people out. I got treated very well there and brought a buddy as a result. I guess sometimes shit happens. Its a fact that once in a while an employee might be a bit wasted. Maybe we should tell these places that we are a large group of customers and want the best treatment and best deal or we go elsewhere. Thanks for the post.

Last time I was there she had put on a few pounds but still looked good.
Well I haven't gone to Warwick but I did go to fall river. I won't be going back. I don't shop at stores that don't put prices on products, I'm not there for them to name a price then act like they are giving you a discount. My money goes to HydroEarth descent marked prices and always a 10% discount. Anything they don't have Amazon does.
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 04:06 PM #2446
Zeez
Cosmic Debris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Well I haven't gone to Warwick but I did go to fall river. I won't be going back. I don't shop at stores that don't put prices on products, I'm not there for them to name a price then act like they are giving you a discount. My money goes to HydroEarth descent marked prices and always a 10% discount. Anything they don't have Amazon does.
Pisses me off too.

It's a game. I've checked out almost every shop from Hanover to the Cape, New Bedford, and over to Warwick. Every one of them had no posted prices. One of the Cape shops was consistently a minimum of 10 bucks per item over amazon and they put on the little show like they're giving a special deal. When that was pointed out to them, they got pissey about it. Put me over the top.

Here's the results calling three places for prices today. I called HydroEarth Providence not Swansea. Amazon prices are very smilar to Warwick.

Last edited by Zeez; 08-17-2017 at 11:22 PM..
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:49 PM #2447
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Wow $30 for promix? Worth a trip just for that.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 11:16 PM #2448
Zeez
Cosmic Debris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Wow $30 for promix? Worth a trip just for that.
I was a little surprised too. Could be a F-up. $42 was the best I ever did, so I asked him a second time.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 11:26 PM #2449
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Pisses me off too.

It's a game. I've checked out almost every shop from Hanover to the Cape, New Bedford, and over to Warwick. Every one of them had no posted prices. One of the Cape shops was consistently a minimum of 10 bucks per item over amazon and they put on the little show like they're giving a special deal. When that was pointed out to them, they got pissey about it. Put me over the top.

Here's the results calling three places for prices today. I called HydroEarth Providence not Swansea. Amazon prices are very smilar to Warwick.

View Image
Funny you should say Prov instead of Swansea. I just left Prov for the 1st time, they only price somethings and are more than Swansea. I went there for 20 1gal pots for my clones and they wanted $1 each when I buy them for 53 cents in Swansea..I got them for 50 cents after I said something..I will stick with Swansea.
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 11:47 PM #2450
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Did you read my reply to Gman? I recommended this shop in the first place. You're calling BS because a shop doesn't do a return after 30 days? NorCal is the same as anywhere else. There's no utopia of grow shops. If you don't have first person knowledge then this is BS.
ya must be bs.

an it was an exchange, not a return. then for the owner to try to pawn off a cheaper bulb as an exchange!!

seriously u dating this dude or getting some on the side? cause it seems like your plugging this shop more then " your experiences there". an because i dont respond within a day or 2 to your post, reply?? wtf u think i have nothing to do but sit around on ic all day?

been to the shop 6 or 7 times. more fuckery going then what shoulve happened in 20 visits
gmanwho is offline Quote