Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2017, 09:49 PM #2441
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Wow $30 for promix? Worth a trip just for that.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:16 PM #2442
Zeez
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
I was a little surprised too. Could be a F-up. $42 was the best I ever did, so I asked him a second time.
Zeez is online now Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:26 PM #2443
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Pisses me off too.

It's a game. I've checked out almost every shop from Hanover to the Cape, New Bedford, and over to Warwick. Every one of them had no posted prices. One of the Cape shops was consistently a minimum of 10 bucks per item over amazon and they put on the little show like they're giving a special deal. When that was pointed out to them, they got pissey about it. Put me over the top.

Here's the results calling three places for prices today. I called HydroEarth Providence not Swansea. Amazon prices are very smilar to Warwick.

View Image
Funny you should say Prov instead of Swansea. I just left Prov for the 1st time, they only price somethings and are more than Swansea. I went there for 20 1gal pots for my clones and they wanted $1 each when I buy them for 53 cents in Swansea..I got them for 50 cents after I said something..I will stick with Swansea.
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:47 PM #2444
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Did you read my reply to Gman? I recommended this shop in the first place. You're calling BS because a shop doesn't do a return after 30 days? NorCal is the same as anywhere else. There's no utopia of grow shops. If you don't have first person knowledge then this is BS.
ya must be bs.

an it was an exchange, not a return. then for the owner to try to pawn off a cheaper bulb as an exchange!!

seriously u dating this dude or getting some on the side? cause it seems like your plugging this shop more then " your experiences there". an because i dont respond within a day or 2 to your post, reply?? wtf u think i have nothing to do but sit around on ic all day?

been to the shop 6 or 7 times. more fuckery going then what shoulve happened in 20 visits
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:49 PM #2445
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
That's what I pay all the time at Agway for Pro-Mix. Whatever you do, if you see a good deal in a shop. Don't let them know how much cheaper it is there. I learned that that hard way with mosquito bits. They ran out, I asked about it. They ordered more and raised the price, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 11:03 PM #2446
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
ya must be bs.

an it was an exchange, not a return. then for the owner to try to pawn off a cheaper bulb as an exchange!!

seriously u dating this dude or getting some on the side? cause it seems like your plugging this shop more then " your experiences there". an because i dont respond within a day or 2 to your post, reply?? wtf u think i have nothing to do but sit around on ic all day?

been to the shop 6 or 7 times. more fuckery going then what shoulve happened in 20 visits
Take the ride over to Swansea..Dan is a cool guy always willing to help I watched him spend 1/2 hr trying to fix a 2 year old ph pen for a couple of older customers instead of just trying to sell them a new 1..that said a lot to me. They aren't the biggest by far but I always go there 1st

Old 08-17-2017, 11:14 PM #2447
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Agway that's one store I wish they had around here.

I used to be all about those mosquito bits till I moved, then I got a fungus gnat infestation and it just wasnt working. Thought maybe mine was just old so I got some dunks and still those little bastards didn't even slow down. I could see gnats coming and going from the holes in the bottom of my pots and figured that must be why but who knows. Then I found this stuff called microbe-lift which is a super concentrated bti in liquid form. 6 drops treats 100 gal! Paid $20 for the bottle this stuff will last forever and it knocked the hell outta those gnats. I'll never go back, just add in a drop whenever I brew some tea. So easy, love it!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:27 PM #2448
Americangrower

Quote:
Agway that's one store I wish they had around here.

I used to be all about those mosquito bits till I moved, then I got a fungus gnat infestation and it just wasnt working. Thought maybe mine was just old so I got some dunks and still those little bastards didn't even slow down. I could see gnats coming and going from the holes in the bottom of my pots and figured that must be why but who knows. Then I found this stuff called microbe-lift which is a super concentrated bti in liquid form. 6 drops treats 100 gal! Paid $20 for the bottle this stuff will last forever and it knocked the hell outta those gnats. I'll never go back, just add in a drop whenever I brew some tea. So easy, love it!
Fokking Gnats...I don't know what they put in soil nowadays but I have been fighting gnats big time..I use Gnatrol it wipes them out but every new bag of soil brings them back..I even misted the new siol with gnatrol but it drops ph down into 4's...ugh lil fokkers

Old 08-17-2017, 11:46 PM #2449
Scrappy-doo

Yeah comes withe territory I suppose. That's why I like this stuff because I can treat for them with every watering.

Still better to deal with than spiter mites. I just got a bunch of new cuts and whattya know, spotted mites on them. Thank god for quarantine eh.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:34 AM #2450
Zeez
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
Thanks for the insult.

I can tell you're still spooled because I told you stores don't do returns / exchanges way after 30 days when you were bitching about Warwick. Honestly I don't give a fuck. A buddy asked for recommends. I gave him two and took him to the stores and you've been humming away ever since. Fuck off.

Last edited by Zeez; 08-18-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Zeez is online now Quote