Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2017, 02:34 PM #2431
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,184
OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
GG#4 ~


Outdoor Grapefruit ~


2x GG#4's ~


Misc strains ~ (Getting t/p'ed from 7's to 15's today. Rootbound and hungry)


Outdoor Grapefruit #2 ~(shes hungry)

__________________
Strains:
SuperLemonGlaze
Pharoahs Kush
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:00 PM #2432
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,273
Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
GG#4 ~
Very nice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkocO9ZDmvQ
Zeez is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM #2433
Raho
Member

Raho's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 526
Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
The stories you guys are telling about grow shops in Mass sound like what people experience in states where it's still illegal.

Been in some shops out in Norcal and they are run like a serious (big) business. None of the BS you describe.

Maybe thats good news for the local growers in MA as it means not enough people grow their own to bring in serious competition.

On the other hand, I HATE dealing with shit like what Gman described. Inflated prices with no consistent discount model, and no support after the sale . . .
people buy local BECAUSE they expect support after the sale.

Maybe somebody needs to do it right and put them out of business?
Sell pickaxes to the miners instead of digging for gold, right?
__________________
Raho

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
~ Anatole France

Everything x oBoy
Raho is online now Quote


Old 08-16-2017, 04:35 PM #2434
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,273
Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
The stories you guys are telling about grow shops in Mass sound like what people experience in states where it's still illegal.

Been in some shops out in Norcal and they are run like a serious (big) business. None of the BS you describe.

Maybe thats good news for the local growers in MA as it means not enough people grow their own to bring in serious competition.

On the other hand, I HATE dealing with shit like what Gman described. Inflated prices with no consistent discount model, and no support after the sale . . .
people buy local BECAUSE they expect support after the sale.

Maybe somebody needs to do it right and put them out of business?
Sell pickaxes to the miners instead of digging for gold, right?
Did you read my reply to Gman? I recommended this shop in the first place. You're calling BS because a shop doesn't do a return after 30 days? NorCal is the same as anywhere else. There's no utopia of grow shops. If you don't have first person knowledge then this is BS.
Zeez is offline Quote


Old 08-16-2017, 08:02 PM #2435
Raho
Member

Raho's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 526
Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Did you read my reply to Gman? I recommended this shop in the first place. You're calling BS because a shop doesn't do a return after 30 days? NorCal is the same as anywhere else. There's no utopia of grow shops. If you don't have first person knowledge then this is BS.
I don't have experience with the shop Zeez, so I'll gladly butt out.
It's just that reading Gman's issue with the shop triggered memories of bad experiences I've had elsewhere. Call it empathy if you will.

I also forgot how in your post you described what a large place it is, so clearly my post didn't add any value to the conversation, something that is always a goal when I make the effort to write.

I'd still like to see pics of "the wife" and I bet that's one thing others will agree on ;-)
__________________
Raho

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
~ Anatole France

Everything x oBoy
Raho is online now Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:04 PM #2436
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,273
Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
I don't have experience with the shop Zeez, so I'll gladly butt out.
It's just that reading Gman's issue with the shop triggered memories of bad experiences I've had elsewhere. Call it empathy if you will.

I also forgot how in your post you described what a large place it is, so clearly my post didn't add any value to the conversation, something that is always a goal when I make the effort to write.

I'd still like to see pics of "the wife" and I bet that's one thing others will agree on ;-)
Cool. Last thing I want is to be a keyboard warrior. Just trying to help people out. I got treated very well there and brought a buddy as a result. I guess sometimes shit happens. Its a fact that once in a while an employee might be a bit wasted. Maybe we should tell these places that we are a large group of customers and want the best treatment and best deal or we go elsewhere. Thanks for the post.

Last time I was there she had put on a few pounds but still looked good.
Zeez is offline Quote


Old 08-17-2017, 12:27 AM #2437
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Merrill Hood
Posts: 3,298
Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Damn, how come nobody pointed the wife out to me??

it was a huge store and had a couple of things I was looking for.
already been back to the shop in Fall River this week.

thanks for the trip Zeez!
Chunkypigs is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:54 AM #2438
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,273
Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
Damn, how come nobody pointed the wife out to me??

it was a huge store and had a couple of things I was looking for.
already been back to the shop in Fall River this week.

thanks for the trip Zeez!
My pleasure. Glad you were able to find the stuff. Great weed Chunky.

Hey, those predatory mites are killing it.
Zeez is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:35 AM #2439
Americangrower
Senior Member

Americangrower's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Your Mom room. Snip snip snip..nothing to see here
Posts: 2,190
Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Cool. Last thing I want is to be a keyboard warrior. Just trying to help people out. I got treated very well there and brought a buddy as a result. I guess sometimes shit happens. Its a fact that once in a while an employee might be a bit wasted. Maybe we should tell these places that we are a large group of customers and want the best treatment and best deal or we go elsewhere. Thanks for the post.

Last time I was there she had put on a few pounds but still looked good.
Well I haven't gone to Warwick but I did go to fall river. I won't be going back. I don't shop at stores that don't put prices on products, I'm not there for them to name a price then act like they are giving you a discount. My money goes to HydroEarth descent marked prices and always a 10% discount. Anything they don't have Amazon does.
Americangrower is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:06 PM #2440
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez's Avatar

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,273
Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Well I haven't gone to Warwick but I did go to fall river. I won't be going back. I don't shop at stores that don't put prices on products, I'm not there for them to name a price then act like they are giving you a discount. My money goes to HydroEarth descent marked prices and always a 10% discount. Anything they don't have Amazon does.
Pisses me off too.

It's a game. I've checked out almost every shop from Hanover to the Cape, New Bedford, and over to Warwick. Every one of them had no posted prices. One of the Cape shops was consistently a minimum of 10 bucks per item over amazon and they put on the little show like they're giving a special deal. When that was pointed out to them, they got pissey about it. Put me over the top.

Here's the results calling three places for prices today. I called HydroEarth Providence not Swansea. Amazon prices are very smilar to Warwick.


Last edited by Zeez; 08-17-2017 at 10:22 PM..
Zeez is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:51 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.