Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2017, 04:14 PM #2411
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Thanks Junk, I expect that your problem was pretty far along if you saw webs. Doesn't matter. What you did worked. I'll take a good look at Nuke'em. Funny, In Dutch means fuck but they don't use like it's used here.

I saw some initial indications in my veg tent and ordered some predatory mites. Trying to keep it clean. Paying big for overnight shipping, they arrived five days later. When they finally got here I checked them out with a scope. Even though the corn meal media had little black specks in there, there was not one predatory mite. Scam.
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 03:13 PM #2412
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
Im lucky haven't seen spider mites in the garden in a while a real nuisance at times. Now a days I IPM every 2-4 weeks in the veg/mom room I use Triact70 a triple action neem thats organic and try to move out old root balls/trash ASAP. I also seem to remember that lady buds eat spider mites if I am not mistaken and that if your willing to have a bunch of lady bugs in the room they'll get the job done.

Melty, looking good nice to see ya around these parts.

So had a new experience in the grow room walked and saw glass all over the floor. Blub just busted while lights were on started to stick to the roofing material I use on my floors not a comfortable feeling.

Stardawg rdwc cruising along at day 35

Thought this was cool a hawk just landed on the stand for our bird feeder and sat there for a good 3-4 minutes staring at us. The hawk isn't rare but I've never really got to see one do this before or this close up I was frozen at first.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:49 PM #2413
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Melty - I found some old beans from you. Lucy F2's but one has an asterisk on the label. Were there different phenos seeded? I also found some NL5/Haze F2's. What's the story on those? Trying to get organized. Thanks, brother! ----dank.Frank

Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled self-justifications catering to the morally ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 08:05 PM #2414
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
anybody know the best/biggest grow shops in RI/MA? I need a few things and want to check out some different shops.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 12:52 AM #2415
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
anybody know the best/biggest grow shops in RI/MA? I need a few things and want to check out some different shops.
The one I hear the most about is Worm's Way. Never been there myself as I live near the NH line.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 01:15 AM #2416
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post

There's a really good one in Fall River
Mass Hydro
Address: 365 Kilburn St, Fall River, MA 02724
Phone: (508) 617-8394

and a great one in Warwick RI.
East Coast Hydroponic Warehouse, Inc.
Address: 380 Jefferson Blvd Ste D, Warwick, RI 02886
Phone: (855) 394-9376

The one in Fall River used to be called East Coast also. They must have changed it recently. They're pretty big and have good prices. The place in Warwick is huge like a Home Depot with some of the best prices anywhere. Both stores have great service and great people.
Zeez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 AM #2417
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
There's a really good one in Fall River
Mass Hydro
Address: 365 Kilburn St, Fall River, MA 02724
Phone: (508) 617-8394
An acquaintance of mine goes there and loves it. He won't go anywhere else. He loves the vibe.

I'm not affiliated with either place. They're not even the shops I visit. I live on the North side of the state.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 05:10 AM #2418
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Worms way is closed, good thing because they sucked ass
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 12:53 PM #2419
Zeez
Going Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Yup, I know of three that fall into that category. Expensive, Useless, Bad Attitude, Seeya. Check out the one in Warwick.

Not affiliated with any grow shop.

Last edited by Zeez; 08-07-2017 at 02:00 PM..
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 02:03 PM #2420
Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Noted.
Junk is offline Quote