Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2017, 09:16 AM #2401
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
I had one leaf on my big flowering 91' that had one blade with the mosaic look but since it came in clean and I never cloned her in the same cloner with the SFV or my sour grape I reckon it has to be an anomoly. The finished plant in the pic above has no leaves with mosaic and none of my 4 moms has it either.
Great to see this thread back in action. This was the go to thread for a long time and it resulted in the sharing of all kinds of great shit since we all don't live to far away from eachother etc. Keep it up gentlemen!
This is my new sour d plant I found this last run. She's holding such a strong smell it's making me crazy waiting for her to finish. I managed to save a cut as well so I'm hoping she's all she appears to be.;-)

Last edited by Stardog; 07-27-2017 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: added pic
Stardog is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:53 AM #2402
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
Just found out I was wrong about the finished 91' not having any mosaic type leaves. I took this about 5 min ago, she's well past done I just haven't had the time to take her down.
Stardog is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:48 AM #2403
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Beautiful ladies Stardog...I don't see any mosaic just natural fade to me.
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 02:40 PM #2404
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Glad this thread has some new life in it. We have a great group of people here.
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 04:12 PM #2405
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
yup just like that half leaf action you got going on over there.

that sour looks nice!! good to see you found another keeper. you still rocking the sour grape?
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 05:43 PM #2406
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
GG#4 ~

GG#4 ~

Assorted ~ (Blue Dream, SSSDG, Outdoor Grapefruit, GG99, SLG)
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2017, 09:55 AM #2407
Stardog

Oh yeah still running the sour grape. I took some cuts and gave the big mom to my friend to put outside. Of course the cuts had a hard time rooting and they're just showing new leaves but the big one outside is on fire after a lackluster start. We put her in 200 gal of coco with the fabric pot covered in plastic so the rain won't slip in and she's on a drip and scrogged into a metal fence. This plant surprised me about 4 years ago when we had somebody run her outside because I thought she'd be a risk for finishing too late but she's done by Oct 7th or so give or take.
Going to have to go down and grab some more cuts from the mom in case my clones fail, I'd be very angry with myself if I lost her. She's my baby!!
Looking good Overgrow, when does the GG#4 finsh outside up here? I was going to try and sneak a few by my old lady but I figured why start WW3, she still hates weed, I don't and probably will never understand it. Her parents are in their 80's and I think that has much to do with it. I honestly can't imagine giving a shit about what my parents thought but it is what it is...
Stardog is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 04:06 PM #2408
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
They finish by Oct 7th.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2017, 09:42 AM #2409
Stardog

Cool. Thanks!
Stardog is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 01:07 PM #2410
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
Stardog, your 91 looks like it has smaller og type buds on it if I'm not mistaken. Really makes me wonder about that 91 not saying your isn't legit just saying I've seen so many representations of the 91 I don't know what it is at this point. I was able to smoke of verified chem 91 oil from a chemdawg guy up in Maine which smoked ogish to me thats why I mention it. Looking great, the 91 I grew out a few years back was an s1 but still fire smoke and pushed out fat fluffy buds everywhere.

Also anyone know if Highlighter is still kicking around these parts?

Some White91 x TK/stardawg flower pics.

#5 musky skunk chem buds big and full buds up and down he plant.

#6 buds appearance and plant structure favor on the Tk/ogkush side of things with a lemon og smell mix with sandy diesel in the background.

#7 this is my favorite so far she grows like absolute shit but is super strong and gassy which I love. The buds appearance reminds me of how the LVPK buds would look for me without the purple tints though.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote