Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Ready to pick?

Thread Title Search
Ready to pick? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2018, 02:23 AM #1
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
Ready to pick?

Advice or tips about when to harvest are appreciated from all. I purchased a cheap scope online to view trichomes but it is somewhat of a hassle to use. A loupe may be better.

106 pictures with smaller picture sizes. Next I'll go through and zoom in on some examples.

https://imgur.com/a/SMDnd97

Last edited by Mengsk; 11-25-2018 at 03:23 AM..
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 02:32 AM #2
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Gday Mengsk
It's pretty hard to tell from those photos. You really need to look closer than that so you can see the colours of the trichs. My feeling is not quite ready. I don't like seeing any fresh white pistils, I usually wait till they all retract and the calyxes swell.

Old 11-25-2018, 02:37 AM #3
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
I have noticed some pistils retract but not all.

Last edited by Mengsk; 11-25-2018 at 03:29 AM..
Mengsk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:29 AM #4
Mengsk

56 photos trichome shots:

https://imgur.com/a/sXXHHqF

Last edited by Mengsk; 11-25-2018 at 07:08 AM..
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 09:07 AM #5
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Wait a week more, will be stronger.
Which strain, days of flower?
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 11:16 AM #6
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
As above, I'd wait a bit longer. Even with those closer shots it's hard for me to tell. My eyes ain't what they used to be. Looks to be a fair amount of clear still though. If in doubt wait a bit longer IMO. Looks like it will be nice smoke for you.

Old 11-25-2018, 12:02 PM #7
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
56 photos trichome shots:

https://imgur.com/a/sXXHHqF
Nice trichome shots Mengsk I would say another week depends on your taste buds looks good

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 06:21 PM #8
Mengsk

Jack Herer, Pineapple Train Wreck, Chocolate Orange Kush, Abacus S2, 2 Erkle Be Trippin, Amethyst, Special Reserve OG, Dragon Fruit, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Humboldt Dream, Honey Bear, Night Nurse, Mango Sherbert

I set them out mid-late September, around 60 days.
Mengsk is offline Quote