What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian seed banks ?

Canada

Im having a hard time finding a seed banks in Canada that accepts credit card . Is there a reason why most don't accepts credit ?

S

sonofsour

Im having a hard time finding a seed banks in Canada that accepts credit card . Is there a reason why most don't accepts credit ?

I think in the past they have had problems, plus it is more traceable by uncle you know who.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran

Seeds are illegal in Canada.
+
Banks won't give merchant accounts to businesses that deal with illegal products.

= Canadian seedbanks without credit cards.

knuckles

Veteran
I remember my first purchase think it was called "jolly rancher adventure mix" SOL 15.00$ found the sweetest cut....the memories.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Any good recomendations for canadian seedbanks

In my other thread there is the RCMC.

Any others you can recommend...I see the vancouver seed bank is still up and kicking...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peakseeds looks interesting. Not really a seed orderer but I'd give them a go.

Anyone can get credit card processing, just depends how much of a cut you're willing to lose. There's a few companies that cater to the semi-legitimate, but they take 10-20%, and are a little pickier these days.

diffusing

i heard (from a LP 'master grower' guy.. so take that however you want) that gta sells fakes. personally i don't think that's true. i think that rumour was spread due to their old location and other shops there selling counterfeit dvds or something, they have since closed that storefront. I've met/chatted with the owner numerous times in the past, seemed like a solid guy, not a hack trying to peddle fakes. he also brought in CBD crew stuff when asked by a friend a bunch of years ago when they weren't available elsewhere in canada... which was quite helpful, and appreciated. i'd buy from them again if i was in the market. everything ive seen people grow out by them has been solid. but who knows anymore. and, he will bring in anything you ask if there is a market for it. worth checking out i think. doesnt do cc though, but other payment options are avail.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
In Canada I think HD is the best. They are quick, reliable, and trustworthy. They do money orders or cash. They are good to find Canadian seeds for outdoors too.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Anyone have any experiences with Vancouver Seed Bank?

I was thinking of placing an order soon, I like the selection, and they have the old school hippy vibe( I like that, you can usually trust hippies! ha). They have many non-cannabis plants as well.

Highcountry

Anyone have any experiences with Vancouver Seed Bank?

Just this past week i ordered 3 of chimeras jack crosses from the van seed bank. They were in my mail box 48 hours later! Their selection sucks tho. Almost as much as dr greenthumbs customer service skills....

G.O.T.

MJSEEDSCANADA AND CROP KING SEEDS

have you any experience with either of these?

MJSEEDS looks like a complete scam.

To another post, I have used VSB and yes selection is crap, but sometimes they have good Canadian genetics ... just don't get ripped off and buy any dutch or US breeders form them... waaaaay over priced.

HD looks to have the most up to date list, with actual good US breeders, and canadian ones too.

But all in all the selection in Canada is weak to say the least. I would just say buy from the UK.... the 'zon is the place to go. seeds will be at ur place in a week, no signing for it, discreet regular mail. easy peasy... also newer breeders outta colorado are shipping to canada...

beanja

gta seedbank is super legit , they sell their seeds in original breeder packs and take emt payments, or cash or money order . ive ordered there a dozen or more times and excellent service . Answers all emails within 24 hrs , usually answers within a couple hrs most time and fast reliable expresspost shipping with tracking #, like wtf else do they gotta do??

Latest posts

Latest posts