What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

greenspiritz

Dinafem Seeds - Critical 2.0

Day 45 flower

Attachments

• crit.jpg
    crit.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 62

RED 1

how does she smoke Red? I've been on the fence about picking up a pack, just haven't found any smoke reports to see if they're worthwhile.
Was advertised as an African Sativa IBL,when I briefly met the breeder
Sharing with friends,and,with my friend Tangwena's help,has that Swazi high,looks like a Swazi,tastes peppery like a Swazi
Was smoking her mostly when I had my summer outdoor going.Energy
My working sativa,and,at times found potency as good and trippy as Zamaldelica's high,excluding Zam's Thai pheno
High yielder is her plus coming from this breeder ,so I will grow her again in the future
Love sativas,it's a nice strain to have jarred,I'm sure though there's a more pure Swazi available,somewhere

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I've had some pretty big yielders, which is fun, but the trimming was always a nightmare. All have been extremely foxtailling girls. I trim mechanically so the cleanup was always a chore.

I don't know... maybe overfeeding feeding in flower has been doing it.

AntidoteMan

I wish I could find the photo, I remmeber some guy, I think it was on here, or maybe overgrow, AK-47... the plants were less than 2 feet high, all one center bud, as thick as 2 liters and there were like 30 plants in his grow under a good number of hps and ducting... the only plants ive seen really impress me like that are some of those outdoor thais and hazes..

Latest posts

Latest posts