What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

Tierra Rojo

Lovin em man. I've got a couple just like the girl above, and some Haze dom. girls at the crib. What does she smell like man. Any oniony ass cheeseburger or hippie stank on her. Them Buffalos are mighty fine lookin and quite head rockin. SICKNESS

P

Paco

Thanks buddy. she's a a sweet smeller, kinda affy. One thing is for sure, it has a hard to describe smell like all your afghan crosses. i'm exited to she what she'll do in the next few days. what afghan did you use?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Paco, those look stellar. Bring on the whataburger pheno! I'm diggin too

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Paco again.
Damn.gif

Space Case

Veteran
Looking really nice, love the winter colors with the green (well you know me...green :)

When I finally get some space (get it...), I'd like to run some of those beans!

P

Paco

Thanks COB-space.
I just smoked some Toe Jam with a fried who has a very sharp palate.
I have not been quite able to pin down the aroma and flavor. It's hazy with a tang.
But he nailed it, on the tongue it's russian tea. Cloves, tang,cinnamon, and and black tea, with a very minor hint of lemon.
When you hold a bud to your nose it smells like spiced tea bags.
I even made some to compare the smells and flavors. dead ringer.
man i love this plant.

ElRubio

Veteran
sounds very good this Toe Jam...
and looks so nice also, is it a good yielder? strecht? she have this haze-indica typical appearance like jacks and ssh...

Top strains and growers there Co man...makes my mouth watering in every single post Paco and all!:yummy::tiphat:
thx ^`_´^

P

Paco

sounds very good this Toe Jam...
and looks so nice also, is it a good yielder? strecht? she have this haze-indica typical appearance like jacks and ssh...

Top strains and growers there Co man...makes my mouth watering in every single post Paco and all!:yummy::tiphat:
thx ^`_´^

She stretches quite a bit. It will yield well if trained and fed properly. I think Selfhemployed got 10 oz off one plant.
it is very much a hazy plant.
It probably has a few more runs left in my garden. Because as Funkfingers pointed out to me, it lacks some character in the tactile feel department. While smell high and flavor are all nice, Breaking a bud up does lack character to my fingers. For me a lot smoking pot is ritualistic; it's all about the five senses and that interplay with the flower.
For the time being this plant fills a current void in my garden. At quick flowering Sativa. While she's not the quickest at 85 days she's quick enough.
I hope some folks who got these beans from legends find some really unique gems in this cross.
I'm still on the search for my "Rug". the plant that really ties the room together.

lebowski_rug.jpg

P

Paco

Some Afghan Haze from Tierra Rojo.

Two Different Phenotypes of Buffalo Bill (williams Wonder X Rez seeds Killerchem)

Candy Pheno

Hot Cherry Pheno- Or according to my girlfriend, Cherry Beer.

Tierra Rojo

Nice Paco. Cherry Beer huh? Sounds great. All those mixed seeds showed a full range of expression, but for the most part all Ghani dom. First sweet weeds I've seen out of the Ghanis. Cant wait to try her.