What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

TicalionStalion

anyone else growing this lady with AN? I cant decide if I should use the over drive on the ECSD, or just run the big bud the whole way to flush. she seems to like the BB...the OD has a much higher P than the big bud. does the ECSD like more or less P 2nd half of bloom?? any thoughts? thanks guys.

vapedg13

Veteran
ECSD is the shit
008-8.jpg

005-1.jpg

TicalionStalion

heres a few semi decent shots w the ligfhts on. starting to get heavy and smelly now! here they are around day 40? they are gonna have some BOMB ass colas on them in 2 weeks, check out the structure.

Attachments

• 117 4 ECSD.jpg
    117 4 ECSD.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 117 1 ECSD.jpg
    117 1 ECSD.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 22
G

guest121295

I havn't been in to check this thread for a few, some great looking sours one after the other.I love it when people love the sour, you have to love something in life, might as well be this thing and its cousins...Mine are passing the 50 day mark.I have 3 and all are under vert lamps in varying degrees.This plant near the 1000 has tiny tops but greasy,fat bottoms.The others next to a tower with a 600 and a 400HPS are all top AND bottom, peculiar but I did move the crazy one around a bit to accomodate it as I finished off my hazes...Damn I can talk too much sometimes, its the joint of SFV/Sour I just smoked.All time winner for me, the dried bud is some SFV/Sour I just took down and trimmed from the whole plant hanging.
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Man TC, that things a beast.It must be extraordinary with the cantalope in the mix.It sure tightened up those colas.Nice work dude.I'm about to start up an organic run so I'll have a chance to try out that Big Swell on my VB/Thais.It doesn't seem to be hurting your plants..:tiphat: I had some very memorable smokes of that SFV/Sour today.My palate remembers those distinct moments.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Higher than a cold witches teet...

Higher than a cold witches teet...

Peace to all my brothers in the E.A.S.T. :tiphat: thank you to my friend for the reminder to not let my sour girl...nay, goddess, pictures slack off :tiphat:

I made a fresh batch of budder and it's ok

Never could get the hang of that stacking thumbs...

31 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

definitely fighting a little pH bounce,my water is hard to deal with, plus i got caught with a maybe expired cal/mg.Just trying to manage a timeframe.She is a badass.

picture.php

As I promised to myself, some fresh new girls ready to work the pole

picture.php

picture.php

Last year was a rough go, 2012 is what's up :ying:

I hope you don't mind if I drop one of my other girls for a minute,

T>H. D.C.

Peace,

SSM :joint:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Here are my Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, and ECSD at about 25 days. I thinned out some of the big fan leaves, and tied them back to the screen with paperclips. I will do another round of defoliating next week and will throw a couple of shots this way. Finished the stretch at 48". I am wanting to wean off the N, but I think another 10 days should be fine. What about CalMag? The USD is a CalMag whore, as I am sure the ECSD is. Should I drop that at some point?
USD Front
picture.php

USD Rear
picture.php

ECSD Front
picture.php

USD Close up
picture.php

I know there is a little bit of tip burn, but I was out of town for the holidays, and brought the EC up to 1.8 rather than 1.6 to keep them fed while I was away.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cut gods have shined on me and i finally have this bitch back in the stable. 2012 is gonna have me puckerin' ;)

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
everyones sour looks ill, have not really seen a plant i wouldn't be proud of in this thread.

that chocolope haze cross has me drooling for sure. bud structure of of the choco/haze/sourD looks as dense as my chem Ibl , and that is impressive, to say the least.

just put a 15 gallon SourD ibl mother into flower. has been vegging in a 7 gallon smart pot since nov 15th, into the 15 gallon on jan 1st. i dont post pics, so here is the general idea:

brand new room
7.5' x 5.5' (7' tall)
3/8" OSB. 2"x 4" and insulated
reflectix all around
600w, 1000w, 600w...... all hps, yield masters, no glass, 53wpsft
10" 850 cfm exhaust w can100
passive intake(through the "cracks," amazing exhaust)
room is 78f max temp at high noon
70F lowest temp during lights off
humidity 50% at all times
Blumats(best 100$ investment ever)

this is the "Mother Flowering Run." other mothers in 5 gallon smart pots are:

OGkush
bigbuddha cheese
original skunk#1
chemD ibl
BlueberryxMexican

similar veg times(3-4months)

4ft farm fencing @ 3 ft high; hortilrellis @ 4ft high

this room is the culmination of the last two years of hard ass work.

also have a 4K sd ibl going but i said too much already, lol!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now that is the sour d im looking for tacoma

picture perfect bro

also amzing pics chaco and everyone else

peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect Sour, TC...:tiphat:

SSM, beast! She's super glossy this go round for ya, too...woo!

Day 34 here, bloomin' away.
picture.php