What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

HOVA

Veteran
Those pics look more like the 91
lyhe chaco looks like u need to grow her out in a big pot to get the yield up
My s1 looks taller and smell like sulphur and sour
The chaco is shorter and smells like a sour tart kind of thing
But im only at week 6 so let's see

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Does dr greenthumb come through in shipping into the u.s.? Specifically Florida?

personally the guy is a rude mf , i,d boycott his seeds ..... he does,nt deserve shit with his attitude towards people .

i came across him on a private forum , what a cockhead , he swallows the donkey load:)

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

Yea
I found him to be super cool
Plus the seeds was worth it to
But every one has there experience
Mine was good

i don't buy into experience with certain people , had i not had interaction with him , i,d have no comment . its been heavily documented what a tool bag he is , i,m sure his genetics are ok though , can,t go far wrong if your s1 everything .

cheers

HOVA

Veteran
i don't buy into experience with certain people , had i not had interaction with him , i,d have no comment . its been heavily documented what a tool bag he is , i,m sure his genetics are ok though , can,t go far wrong if your s1 everything .

cheers

I seen some crazy comments on him but 90% of his ecsd came back strong
Now im doint a side by side with the real ecsd and so far its leaving it in the dust

HOVA

Veteran
I hope you do blaze
She definitely has a serious sour lip plucker taste to her
But man these s1 is embarrassing her in the yeild and funk so far
Need to see the final results on all them

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I hope you do blaze
She definitely has a serious sour lip plucker taste to her
But man these s1 is embarrassing her in the yeild and funk so far
Need to see the final results on all them

That "A" pheno you have is the closest to the cut I have seen. I would wager a bet that the buds could be passed off as the cut, to those individuals that aren't "sour heads" .

HOVA

Veteran
That "A" pheno you have is the closest to the cut I have seen. I would wager a bet that the buds could be passed off as the cut, to those individuals that aren't "sour heads" .

I Most definitely agree with you
But the " c " i have looks more like the chaco cut in structure
Short and wide except that she is way more vigorous and buds are way bigger
The chaco does smell super sour and she has a distinct diamond leave pattern to her thats pretty cool

I need to get you my keepers of the s1's dtog I know you will rock these proper

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Like this you mean Hova ?

picture.php

picture.php

haupiapie

I Most definitely agree with you
But the " c " i have looks more like the chaco cut in structure
Short and wide except that she is way more vigorous and buds are way bigger
The chaco does smell super sour and she has a distinct diamond leave pattern to her thats pretty cool

I need to get you my keepers of the s1's dtog I know you will rock these proper

Hova, do you have pics of your Dr.GT s1 phenos?

HOVA

Veteran
I can snap a few but they will look like shit under the led
I will come on here and post up all 3 s1 and chaco come chopping time

haupiapie

Looking forward to it! Curious bc I have a pack of 11 seeds from a few years ago. I always read that ecsd doesn't s1 well so I been putting it off. Your comments have given me hope though

HOVA

Veteran
Looking forward to it! Curious bc I have a pack of 11 seeds from a few years ago. I always read that ecsd doesn't s1 well so I been putting it off. Your comments have given me hope though

Where did you get them from?
Dr green thumb
If you did pop!!!!
Im gonna make a cross of all 3 of the s1 to a male from a pack
ecsdx triangle bx2 from cannaventure
All of the s1 look like keepers
So im gonna hold on to all 3 and i might cross the chaco and then put her to rest for good

haupiapie

Where did you get them from?
Dr green thumb
If you did pop!!!!
Im gonna make a cross of all 3 of the s1 to a male from a pack
ecsdx triangle bx2 from cannaventure
All of the s1 look like keepers
So im gonna hold on to all 3 and i might cross the chaco and then put her to rest for good

Yups, from dr greenthumb. I recently checked his page and he sells now only packs of 5 seeds for ecsd. lucky to get it when it was 10 plus the one freebie. I did my research on the internet forums and there were mostly negative regarding the man himself but there were a few posters out there who say these beans are very close to the cut. Reading your experience on these beans only confirms that. Excited bc I've heard it's hard to get a true ecsd cutting so this is the best I can do.