What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT FREE SEEDS....WANT TO TEST GROW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello~Titty

O honey I wasn't talking to you I was talking to people who are actually fun, kind and well all the things you are not!! And Let's make a deal. I will not reply to your crap and you will not to mine. It will be a waiste of time,space and we will only aggravate an irritate each other and to be honest you're not worth the agony.. And you don't know what kind of Bitch I am so don't even try to compare because you will loose in every way..believe me. So let's keep it happy and positive and just ignore eachother. It will not be that difficult!! Adios..Ciao and Bye!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
You, a temper blue, common, surely not. or is this still too soon?

hyperseth

american river/sacramento river

american river/sacramento river

i am interested in bringing reeferman's seeds over from thehempco

i would attepmt to do an open polination random breeding expireiment during late spring along the rivers of sacramento county

hempco

juan love

Bigmone357

We are all in the same boat here we all love The Marijuana plant, at least we have that much in common .So we should try to get along without "ignoring" that's childish imho I had the same problem with Fredster I still like the guy cause he likes weed-lol . Ya'll be nice ladies go smokeout & forget about it we aren't perfect although we'd like to be.Can't we all just get along & make this one BIG INFORMATIVE Marijuana Community where every1 gets along & Grow the best Marijuana possible. Peace & Jah Bless us all! ;)

G

Ah man did miss the Cat Fight in the Cheese Pit? Damn! I must have been up wind and did'nt smell the cheese. You gals call me next time eh.

So Titty, what you plan on creating? What are your parents so far or what are you trying to Accomplish? Indicas/Sativa Hybrids. Sativa/Indica Dominant? Do tell.

Blatant :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
<<<<<<<<<<<"cuckles to himself........ and only blue knows why........
The avatat i had is what did it Blatant...it said please dont pm me asking for seeds as being told to go fuck urzelf often offends. It was meant with humor, but our generally sarcastic humor doesnt travel the atlantic too well, hehe. I have now chaged it coz I cant be arsed with explaing again and again how annoying it is when some1 with 1 post asdks for seeds when its cklear that is their only intention. so thats where that cat-fight was...and it wasnt much of a cat-fight.....as I just duck the blows, and render peeps unconcious with a swift blowback of SB.hahaha

Hello~Titty

I don't know what you guys are fucking bitching about. It's all water under the bridge and ssssoo over. So stop making a fuzz and stop bringing it up. We here to talk about weed not to entertain with war. So just drop it neither one of us has posted anuthing here for days so let's stick to the subject. tRuKemist does, he provides with relevant and interesting info that has to do with this site an thread!!

Hello~Titty

Blantant to answer your question. I have some Phoenix 1,NL, Bogglegum and Lifesaver seeds and some more. I want start outside this season and I would like to start a thread to keep updates for the peeps here. I will let you know what's going down!!

Sleepy

Veteran
when i buy seeds/bulbs for the garden, i should ask the person behind the counter if i can just have a few packs for no charge!!
>or better yet, ask to speak to the person who grew the seeds...and continue to ask questions like: will these tomatoes grow big and red?; or will they like my soil?; or if i fuck up the plants, can i come back for some free ones??

i was asked to do a test for a breeder, unfortunately, i was unable to do it properly(my opinion), so i respectfully declined. if i am selected in the future, i will be flattered.

thanks!

G

Um - all I wanna know is -- Hey Harry!!! got any seeds???? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:wave: :joint: :canabis: :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.