What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Mr.Miner

Morning.
Starting slow before I head in. I am getting better and better at going slower in the morning. It's a much nicer way to start the day.
After work I might head up to the car dealership (1.5 hours away) to wrap up the purchase. We will see...I am hoping so because then I can spend the day Saturday picking it up and having some fun.
Hope everyone is doing well and is safe and sound.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning...it's two toke Thursday. I have had it pretty easy the last couple of days.....the next few are gonna be busy. Two plants to trim and starts about to show roots along with normal maintenance.

Also, dropping my truck off for an oil change....gonna be ass holes and elbows for me today.

St. Phatty

Trying to get more help locally with my tooth infection, and preparing to engage in some Medical Tourism if that doesn't work out.

Wrote a long 7 page case description and sent that to the State Dental Board.

Right now creating a website and learning a whole bunch more about First & Second year dentistry.

I gave my infection a name.

Basically I'm publicly asking for help, via the website, and documenting the mistakes of 3 local dentists. Who are about to get a whole bunch of publicity.

If I tell you guys the details, I will be completely outing myself.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon. Snowing hard.

I have been trimming with no end in sight. Cut down a Golden Pineapple and now in the middle of a dry trim on some Legend OG. Have to stop. Eye appointment in an hour. Should take a shower I suppose I reek of...... Won't be able to trim after as my eyes will be dilated.

Sorry about you tooth infection Phatty. Both my wife and daughter had bad experiences with Dentists last year. Both cases were expensive. Wife $4,000 and Daughter $1,800.....I wanted to sue but they wouldn't let me...didn't want to put up with the stress of a law suit....maybe if they were the ones forking over the $$$. In the past now.

Shower time....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Rainy season here. 30 degrees and so humid a smoke won't stay lit unless you're puffing on it.

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ontario.....ok....looks like a Caribbean island to me....But I am stuck in the Colorado snow....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Galapagos. Another 3 weeks in Ecuador. I'll be looking for seeds. Nothing on the scale of our pal in Nepal and Burma though. Just a fun hunt. Nothing here though. Dogs and a very effective search of everything coming in and out of this place to ensure the islands integrity. Then it's back to my igloo in Eastern Ontario for me with a few seeds and Ayahuasca cuttings.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Back from the eye doctor. Really can't seen now. Eyes dilated. Had cataract surgery 3 years ago and a film has formed over the replacement lens. Shit! Follow up surgery is needed. Fortunately simple procedure.

Gonna go and try and trim some more.

Still snowing here.

Hope you are having a good time Thcho

St. Phatty

Back from the eye doctor. Really can't seen now. Eyes dilated. Had cataract surgery 3 years ago and a film has formed over the replacement lens. Shit! Follow up surgery is needed. Fortunately simple procedure.

I suggest talking to Sasha Rodoy at her Facebook group -

https://www.facebook.com/OERML/

I know 2 of the consumer activists who are counting suicides and performing all the other grim chores associated with the difficult situation they found themselves in, related to complications of Refractive Surgery.

Sasha is knowledgeable about Lens Implants and Laser Eye Surgery, in the UK.

The other person is more focussed on Laser Eye Surgery, in the US.

Lens implant procedures are near-identical between the 2 countries.

I managed to get my FTP'ing done.

God, nothing like FTP'ing in the rain over a 2 mile wireless connection.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Thanks Phatty. If I miss spell something it is cause I can't see anything....So much for trying to trim. Think I will have a bowl of Jackie O and have a drink. It's fried day ya know....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its been a mad week 'cos mugg'ins here decided to get his messy apartment all tosh'ed up and ready for the arrival of his Mrs - So like a complete berk he gets 3 mega-nutters to attempt at decoration of the afore-said apartment - much drama eschews - much paint and plaster splashed all over - But: maybe because I am forever the optimist - I do see some progress - and hopefully its all sorted by the time the carpet men come to fit the industrial/domestic grey-flecked carpet on Tuesday - Then Wednesday IKEA are delivering a couple of bunk-bed desk flat-pack ensembles for us to assemble - now that should be a laugh - or two even - lol

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. I can kind of see again. I tried twice to resume trimming yesterday. With my eyes dilated I just couldn't do it. So......today is the scissors day.

@ Gypsy....sounds like a lot is going on there my friend.....I am sure it will all work itself out...

Don't want to get into it cause I don't want to start a political discussion here but I am sick and tired of Fake News. News is news and an Editorial is an opinion. This fake reporting needs to stop. I can't trust anything I read....kind of like on here....bwahaha...

Good dose of snow yesterday and most will melt today. Good O'l Colo weather. For the next week the weather report calls for snow then sun over and over....might just be winter here....

Time for some breakfast and then I have to get this trimming done....

EsterEssence

Veteran
Been doing some trimming, got a friggen leg cramp the other day that I can't seem to get rid of. We got a lot of much needed rain, the sun is out today.

Gypsy have fun with the remodel, and Ikea, some assembly required...

St. Phatty

I emailed the Chief of Police to ask him to consider hiring me as a Athletic Trainer for his police, using a 3 mile walk in my back yard and on neighbor's backyards, as The Work-out.

Of course my goal was not to get a part time job with the police.

I was using that as an Entree to asking him to help me with my Teeth.

There are people in town that can get things done with one phone call.

The trick is finding them.

Actually I'd be happy to do that walk in the pouring rain if it would help be get help with my teeth.

Hoping the Officer will react as if it was one of his own guys that was getting the run-around (he manages about 50 cops & coppettes.)

He knows me because once he tried to give me a ticket and I just answered all his questions and pretended we were at a Town Social Mixer. No ticket.

Cost him 45 minutes of his time, plus he missed any actual scofflaw type behavior where he could have given someone a ticket. Which was so obviously his goal.

The initial introduction was pretty funny. He would make a comment, e.g. about my backseat being messy. So I said, well, let me fix that. And just moved one thing, to clean it up a tiny bit.

On and on, for 45 minutes. Couldn't help but wonder if he was trying to provoke me.

St. Phatty

Been there. Steep curve. But docs suck though.

I'm going to give it a week.

Not looking forward to Facebook Chat Help. but maybe they'll surprise me.

I bought a Pistol Lower, thinking I could change the stock to an A2 rifle stock, and use that on an AR15 upper (224 Valkyrie).

So I get the A2 buffer installed and am pulling on the charging handle (to pull the bolt back into the buffer), and it won't - move - more than an inch.

I thought there was an interference on the diameter or something. The ID on the buffer tube is smaller than the OD on the bolt. Something.

Well, there was an interference all right. A 6 inch long buffer in the buffer tube. I was trying to check it out with 2 buffers in the buffer tube ! DARWIN AWARD !!!

So got it all worked out and now, can get A2 rifle stock lowers for $100 + FFL fee.

On the weather front, we had 2 inches of rain. The first significant rain event in 1 1/2 years. The watershed is about 10 square miles and it all goes through the creek at the bottom of my driveway.

So I'm going to go look at that and see if the big drain pipes are doing their job. Hopefully un-clogged.

Latest posts

Latest posts