Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Identifying cause of abnormal growth.

Thread Title Search
Identifying cause of abnormal growth. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 03:02 AM #11
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the roughTanzanianMagic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokesworth44 View Post
The tent is on carpet, which is over under carpeting and then concrete I'm assuming.

I have one round of GG4 almost done and a second round flowering in another tent, both on are on the same floor and no issues so far in those strains. I was told this PK strain likes it a bit warmer though.. I wonder if that would do it then?
I hate to restate myself, however it is magnesium lockout. They just need something to raise them off the floor.

I've seen it many times in my own grow. It is especially pronounced when you also filter your water (i.e. filter out the magnesium and calcium along with everything else), and when the plant goes into flowering.

They'll be fine.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:05 AM #12
Creeperpark

Creeperpark will become famous soon enoughCreeperpark will become famous soon enough
Don't pack your soil!

I see this a lot when it comes to 3 pots looking good but 1 is problematic! Looks like to me a hot spot in the pot due to not being mixed thoroughly! If you do not mix the soil well, you can get a accumulation of aggregates which will will cause problems with nutrient uptake. Even cause lockout! Tumble your soil for about 20 or 30 minutes. Whats also very important is oxygen in the soil between the aggregates between watering!!! Don't Pack your soil ever!!!!
Creeperpark is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:55 AM #13
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Could be a mutant?There's always one that hates everything.
Might grow out of it yet.
Like said a above.
Separate her, she how things go.

Or bin it and move on.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote