What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road kill skunk

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't find the other thread, must have gotten lost somewhere.

Anyway I bought some real skunk essence. I think it might have been this one here -

Rickard's Trapping Lure - Skunk Essence

Product description
Is genuine quill taken from the skunk gland. Used by Trappers as a lure ingredient and as a special attractor near their sets. Genuine quill. Used as a lure ingredient. Used as a special attractor near sets.

So the point is it smelled nothing like what I thought skunk smelled like. Kind of like burning rubber like a few people have said on here.
Nasty smelling.

I thought it would smell like skunk weed I got many years ago. Or like skunk cabbage that grows in a drainage ditch by the side of the road by me. Real animal skunk smell is nasty, not something I would ever want my weed to smell like.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm not sure which thread your referring to exactly. There were a few. The one that went on for like 10 yrs was like the "RKS fan club" or "RKS lovers club". Something like that. The newer one was called Dankwolfs RKS thread I think. My memory fkn sucks!lol

I'm not familiar with that product but if it's taken directly off of a skunk(real deal skunk stank)then perhaps it's as I had posted before in regards to the smell of a skunk that sprayed its musk smells differently depending on how far you are from ground zero.

I think it smells heavenly at 200 yards but can make you seriously contemplate suicide if your sprayed!lol

There are some here a little badder than me who say they love the smell of a dead skunk directly under their nose!

I feel the smell of skunk weed was like a skunk from a distance but locked there. It was different from a real skunk in that the smell didn't change as you got closer. Maybe the smell got stronger as u got closer but it didn't change like the smell of a real skunk does.

Latest posts

Latest posts