What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Self pollinate...

EL Picos

Hi, Someboby have ever self pollinated auto strains with chemical solution to obtain viable seeds, is it possible? Thanks.

C

cannaisok

yes i recently did and try to spray auto critical with cs from week3 to week 7-8 now is week 10 and harvest an no pollensacks have formed. gsc feminised seed was treated with same silver and it has pollensacks, but very little pollen almost none is coming out...
maybe sombody is reading this who can help

C

cannaisok

Colloiday Silver isnt toxic for our body, and you can drink a full glas of 50ppm CS without problems, i did it several times. Cs is also very easy available and pretty cheap, you can create ur own if you need large amounts of it. Thats why i use CS. With GSC, and now with c99, JH, OG no probs, they throw balls, some of them are almost sterile compared with regular males.

But the Auto Critical i had was sold from the breeder as a very stable plant and i was thinking it would be benafitial to let is selfpolinate. but it was really too stable, 40days of spraying one a day is stable strain... female seed co. critical +auto

maybe the other chemicals would be strong enough, but i dont care :)

EL Picos

Colloiday Silver isnt toxic for our body, and you can drink a full glas of 50ppm CS without problems, i did it several times. Cs is also very easy available and pretty cheap, you can create ur own if you need large amounts of it. Thats why i use CS. With GSC, and now with c99, JH, OG no probs, they throw balls, some of them are almost sterile compared with regular males.

But the Auto Critical i had was sold from the breeder as a very stable plant and i was thinking it would be benafitial to let is selfpolinate. but it was really too stable, 40days of spraying one a day is stable strain... female seed co. critical +auto

maybe the other chemicals would be strong enough, but i dont care :)
Interesting, I will try these 2 products this winter on some stable auto strains and may be with more concentrated solutions and I will come back with results:)