What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor spacing...

EL Picos

Hi, I don't have any experience with auto genetics, I have a 10'X12' outdoor square that I want to load with N.L. X B. B. from World of Seeds. What would be my best options to harvest the maximum yield of this square concerning the grow bags sizing and the center to center distance between plants and is it a good thing to early pinch auto seedling?
Thank You For Your Help.

gorilla ganja

There's more experienced people here with autos than me. But I have found 1 sqft. to be the minimum for autos outdoors in ground. Depending on strain and side branching you may want to bump that up to around 2 sqft. I would not pinch autos, but low stress train them instead. At least until you've ran the strain a couple times to see how they respond to training and stress.

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yield....don't worry about that. Just grow them and see how plants respond. LST, but not top/pinch what gorilla ganja says. At least 3 gallong grow bags...preferrably 5 gallon or 20 liter.

Good soil medium important. While some may reap only grams, others can grow oz....depending on farming techniques. Apply bloom nutes half strength every few waterings.

Good luck!

EL Picos

Thank You Gorilla & Aridbud, I will go with 5 gallons and possibly at 20 inches spacing for 42 plants. I'm thinking to go with 2 strains, the N.L X B.B. and possibly Sour Bubbly from Méphisto.
Tomorrow I start these seeds to find good keeper this winter:
Texada NorthernLights
Bog Bubble
BoggleGum
MoneyBush from Heavyweight
MidnightMass from Heavyweight

Probably nice Outdoor stuff in these seeds!

gorilla ganja

I tried the N.L x B.B last year. And out of about 5 strains it held up best to the stress I put them though bringing them deep in the woods and growing in less than an ideal environment.

It would be nice to see what they do under better conditions.

Peace GG