What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not gonna go all Hempy on everybody and say it was me, lol.
I always said I'd do the same if I had a big room (which I still don't have)... but I get to watch excellent growers like you and Maina make great strides/improvements and completely blow this style out of the park! And the whole time other growers get to learn the trade. I'm just happy to be a part of it bro. One day someone is gonna come up with some new shit to teach us all. And I will be taking notes just like I am today.

:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how the hell did i miss this ???? well, i'm in now :biggrin:

looking great Maina !!! i've always wanted to try vert , but have been always worried about cooling it to really set it up & give it a try .

Maina

Veteran
how the hell did i miss this ???? well, i'm in now :biggrin:

looking great Maina !!! i've always wanted to try vert , but have been always worried about cooling it to really set it up & give it a try .

Realy heat is no big thing a/c some fans bingo . If you don't have a lot of room to grow vert is best that's why I went went vert lack of space

Maina

Veteran
HEy Maina!

Sorry I'm late. Shit looks good in here. Great use of the screens!I love seeing how many people are growing vert with screens nowadays. The concept works well and is scalable to any size. I still have my first screens from years ago

:tiphat:
thanks for coming by !