What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

Maina

Veteran
I will start posting picks and strains . I run organica and I'm a vert guy ! No trolls ! And the amount of 1000 w lights I'm running only I will know that . There is 4 completely sealed rooms with CO2. I'm running a bunch of T5 for vegging at the beginning and shop lights. After that 30 days under 1000 metal halides then flip.

Last edited:

Maina

Veteran
The purple is a gdpxsdh it's the best purple I have ever came across it smells and tast like grape soda and smoth . Very strong body stone. It's a clone only

Maina

Veteran
After they come out of Cloner they go to the right under shop lights for 2 weeks to get them in ship shape then I start toping

Maina

Veteran
Then they come out of baby room after 4 weeks and go under t5 but only 4 plants per light in 5 gallon pot

Maina

Veteran
They stay there 2-4 weeks then go into 10-15 gallon smarts and into flower room and veg for 3-4 weeks under 1000 MH then flipped

Maina

Veteran
last stop in there pod to flower. This is from t5 they will fill pod in 30 days then flip