What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

Guest423

Veteran
we have alot in common sunsimulator, old school skunks are my absoulute favorites and i love big blue indicas too! the hard part is finding the "real" old school skunks!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WeedWrapperMan said:
Is that really you? How can we be sure? Ok answer this. You like Jacks Cleaner for the flavors or the buzz? And ... Do you prefer Sweet/Fruity Weed or Old School Skunks and Affy Indicas?

ol
herb!!! you crazy fugger you know i hate to taste jacks cleaner,but love the buzz, and you know i like old school skunks,, and big blue indicas!! but i also love diesels!!
and i am reveggin my big blueberry ! only blue's i got left ,, well i giot this new affgooey ,, said to have a sat blue as a parent , but we'll see

Yeah it's him WWM. I do believe he passed the test. :woohoo:

WB Sun

Mr.Wags

WHAB

nobodyknew said:
Sigh - O.K. - I'll play
1. Have I ever tried to PM him?
You're correct - I have not - nor could I think of a reason - other than the scanner problem he seems to have -why I ever would want to PM him. If I need bullshitting to I'll just go to the local servo and ask why fuel is so expensive these days......
2.As you suggest - I am NOT up on all the twists and turns which is why I asked you.......
Ever asked myself why? It's pretty simple really - even you could have figured it out but didn't - it's simply this - I don't give a shit........I view it as a disgruntled employee making waves and it really doesn't interest me - being purely a business problem - and it's not my business........
3. Funnily enough - my mum does like me
4. Once again - you're correct - I must care or I wouldn't react to your crap
Not sure where that leaves me - but I do have a life - the net doesn't consume me which you can easily verify yourself - it's not like I'm a prolific poster or anything - just the innocent bystander I guess occasionally moved to voice an idea - mostly not - ennui I guess.
4. So - you shipped out $350.00 of grow equipment - that's excellent - you should be commended for that.......
5. Internet whore picture show? That's a bit harsh isn't it?
I also detailed a complete how-to from seed to harvest - that must count for something.....
6.Then you asked what I was doing - well what I've been doing for the last several years is passing on clones to one med grow here in town and selected other people - security IS a concern - also to be grown out
I also supply finished product to two terminal cancer patients free of charge because I understand pain - being a chronic pain sufferer myself - you get the picture?
Where I live this all necessarily has to happen "underground" as they say cos my country doesn't recognise "medical marijuana" and so everybody is therefore limited in scope and opportunity - but we do what we can - that's what we do....
I'm sorry if my whore pic thread offended you but if that's the way you feel might I suggest you just look around at the world we live in and "shut the fuck up"
As for being a nobody - that's what I like about the net - the fact that I'm nobody - it's nice compared to what I do for a job which usually means getting to meet lots of people after the gig and you know you'll probably never see any of them again but they want your attention anyway so being nobody is really fucking nice - I like it.....
Or I could be like you I suppose - a big wheel down at the cracker factory....
Over to you bangie..... :moon:

I am the recipient of BW's most generous gift. I even tried to split the shipping costs and he wouldn't let me. He unselfishly sent a gift to a stranger (internet aquaintance) and paid the shipping. He took personal time to dig it out and prepare it for shipment. I call that committed to the cause. Including shipping cost i'll bet is was more like $400.00 USD or more. I just wanted to make that clarification.

I just wanted to make it clear that BW is a man of his word and extremely generous. Not that anyone was saying he wasn't.

Thanks again Bang :wave:

WHAB

Last edited:

RingoStar

It looks like seedbay is coming back this month. (according to the website).. Is there going to be any very berry suprise available? I really wanted to get my hands on some of that. If not, I would suggest selling it at the seedboutique.

~r

G

HeHeHe

HeHeHe

Confirmed. Next question. Where's tighteyes?

Last edited:

GoodbyeBlueSky

WHAB said:
I just wanted to make it clear that BW is a man of his word and extremely generous. Not that anyone was saying he wasn't.

Thanks again Bang :wave:

WHAB

wonder if mr. BW would have been so generous with someone who wasn't a warmongering Bush supporter... you know? like the majority of us are NOT...

POM's groupies aren't welcome here WHAB, this site is run by the guy he's trying to screw over...

G

WeedWrapperMan said:
Confirmed. Next question. Where's tighteyes?
LOL YOU CRAZY GUY!! LOL ,, MR.TIGHTEYES he's around somewere!! prolly grilling some ribs ! lol how you been bro. i've had to make some changes ,, and get my gear back growin !! lol ,, i went from 100 plants to 8 lol ,, now im back in the swing of things!! great to see ya bro ,, still have my number! if so holla at me!

G

hey baccas !! how you doin bo!! it's so good to be back !! and even better to see my old friends!! i just need enough post to get back to chattin with you guys!! i'll see ya soon in the chat room! ok till then take care!

G

I'll try and holler on the weekend. I got no minutes on the phone card until Friday. Good to hear things are up and cruising. Tell Mr T I said Wazzup and expect to hear from me soon. Get to posting so's you can get in Chat. We need some Old School representation from time to time.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to let a few people know all is well with me but im offline at the moment. I will be back soon so keep an eye out.
Peace

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
truecannabliss said:
Just to let a few people know all is well with me but im offline at the moment. I will be back soon so keep an eye out.
Peace
oh good!... come back when ya can:wave:

:ying: ms.G