What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....Yes ....the times they are a-changing as Dylan sang.......

Currently my life is in a bit more of a whirl than it usually is......A messy business divorce is in progress and due to legal considerations..... I have been asked by my solicitor not to exassabate the situation by posting anything concerning this issue at the present moment......So untill I have managed to come to an amicable agreement with my ex-life partner and still currrent business partner in GNLTD.......it is best not to touch on the subject on-line, but rather concentrate on resolving it in the real world.....

I have had full control of the site thru recent events......and no-ones security has been compromised........

Admin access does not provide one with FTP/Root access to the server nor does it allow one to read P.M.'s.......If you have or have had any concerns as to the trials and tribulations of recent events in regards to your security you have my sympathies, but really there is nothing to worry about.......I.C.Mag is back up now........and I hope to keep it here.........as long as I'm free and able to do so.........

.....My apologies for taking such a long while to get the site done and dusted and ready for action.....must have been the Golden Skush....lol!

.....So let's get back to the growing........and leave the dope-opera behind....

Grow On!

Gypsy Nirvana

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Ahh the smell of victory! Wait.. what did we win?? Haha!

Good to see this place.. I thought it may be gone forever..

Welcome back dudes!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....many thanks guys......would be a complete waste to just let ICMAG hang in cyber-space redundant and useless......

.....might as well make use of the site......regardless of any drama's.......

PeterMoss

I know PG said it was doing maintnance earlier but now just a blank screen. Prolly just finishing it up I think. But good to be back and rolling over here.

G

man did i miss this place soo nice to be back home.. glad all is a ok.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I have said many time's before,Gypsy it is none of our business what goes on behind closed doors. I for one came here long ago to learn and share the love of the weed PERIOD. One of the main reasons I even took the mod handle was I felt obligated to share what everyone here taught me no more no less.

I hope all is well for ya Gypsy,Dutch and old pink. I feel the end of this mess for you three is far from over but want ya to know myself and my family wish you the best.

I've read a boat load of hurtfull post regarding what has transpired,all it did was make me aware of those who I thought were good people in truth had rocks in their hands and for that I guess it was worth it.

IC is home OUR HOME and better days do lie ahead as long as the Karma Boat still come's to port from time to time.

Welcome Back All,
Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts