What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the show...........

castout

Veteran
The 1st pic is day 1, the next are day 54, chem d. This is the sweet.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 11
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey lovin your Scrog matey would love to get some tips from ya if I give it a go!
So is this your grow start to finish in one post or is this just part of your intro!
As always respect.....

castout

Veteran
Thanks BIGBADBAZ, no, there will be more pics, they aren't harvested. I will also be posting pics of the new show, from start to finish. Ask me anything you want, and I will tell you exactly what i do...TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. From the minute they come out of the cloner, I start bending and manipulating them. My next run, I will be cleaning up all shrapnel that will never make it up to the screen. I will post pics all along the way for you. I have been growing scrog for a bit, and feel it is the best way to make the most out of a small show. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being low!!!!!!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you go girl
strapped in to see the show

aloha

farmari

Beautiful canopy! If you don't mind a bunch of questions, what is the medium? Hand watered? How many plants? Light? Is that a 3ftx3ft space? Good luck on the harvest!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful pics cast...taggin along for the ride.
gonna sit back and learn me a thing or 2 :)
...*spark*...
peace-T-

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking good castout, hope life is treating you good these days.

The garden certainly looks like it is.

Peace be with you.

B

BIGBADBAZ

Thanks BIGBADBAZ, no, there will be more pics, they aren't harvested. I will also be posting pics of the new show, from start to finish. Ask me anything you want, and I will tell you exactly what i do...TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. From the minute they come out of the cloner, I start bending and manipulating them. My next run, I will be cleaning up all shrapnel that will never make it up to the screen. I will post pics all along the way for you. I have been growing scrog for a bit, and feel it is the best way to make the most out of a small show. Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being low!!!!!!

hey cheerz dood i appreciate you wanting to help me through a scrog grow matey itz funny cuz i was gunna give it a go before with someone mentoring me through it but the guy ended up gettin himself banned from the forum we were at so was wounded bout that but atleast i already have a screen made and ready to go so its all good in da hood lol! I actually have quite a large grow so would that be an issue or dont it matter as long as you can accses the plants! the screen that i made for before is 2.4m2 x 1.2m2 which was half the size of my tent that i was using at the time so yeh man i may give it a go if your willing to mentor me through it!
anyway tek it easy and as alwayz nuff respect.........

B

BIGBADBAZ

ooops lol just noticed i called you dood sorry girl i need to put down the bong when postin lol! anyway tek it easy and as alwayz nuff respect.....

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
inspirational work, great stuff ..
Im getting ready to do a scrog myself,so im watching this one closely..

Thanks and respect

castout

Veteran
Good to see you CF(aka BIG DADDY). been trying to get the new show dialled in, and it has taken all of a year. Revamped everything, even our medium. I am really loving the small rooms, makes it alot easier to work with the plants. I hope all is well in your world? Thanks for stopping by, and stay HIGH, it's better then being lOw!!!!!

castout

Veteran
Greyskull, thanks so much for dropping in......I will be documenting my next grow, from start to finish, and in much more detail. If you check back again, I will have veg pics, to show how I train them. I hope things are good with you?

castout

Veteran
Farmari, thanks for stopping by. In answer to your questions. It is 3 1/2 x 4 ft, we use 1000 watt bulbs, vented hoods, carbon filters, ac unit(in the summer), dehumidifier, automatic watering, not by 20 gallon res, 12 plants, and coco is the medium. We use GH Maxi Veg and Maxi Bloom. Our additives are Cal Mag, Liquid Karma, which we use through the entire growing cycle, until the final flush. We also use Superthrive, throughout the entire growing cycle, except the 1st 2 weeks of flower, until the final flush. We use Kool Bloom during the entire flowering period, until the final flush. We use Energise, throughout the entire flower period, a molassess that can be used for hydro, so we don't clog the lines, until the final flush. We use Spray n Grow throughout the entire growing cycle, except the 1st 2 weeks of flower. We also do a 1x weekly flush with straight water and Hygrozyme, throughout the entire growing cycle. we keep our ph at 5.8-6.2, which works best for our uptake of micro and macro nutrients. we keep out ppm at 800 for veg, and then bump that up to 1200 for flower. we do a straight water flush for about 10 days, prior to harvest. If you have any other questions, ask away. Have a good one and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!

castout

Veteran
Tona, thanks for coming by the show, and I appreciate the compliment, but I have seen your pics, and the master cannot hide in newb clothes, lol....i doubt there is much I can teach you, but you are always welcome here...have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts