What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

I have a blackberry kush and super lemon haze clone in the herd also

2876 is blackberry kush

2875 is super lemon haze

the last one is alien blackberry

Attachments

• IMG_2876.jpg
    IMG_2876.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 33
very impressive can't wait to see the finished product! gonna be that much sweeter building it yourself and achieving good results.

i removed the blackberry kush/super lemon haze from this light. they were too tall compared to the alien blackberry. they weren't getting the love being on the edge.

Attachments

• IMG_2894.jpg
    IMG_2894.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2892.JPG
    IMG_2892.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2891.JPG
    IMG_2891.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2890.JPG
    IMG_2890.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2889.JPG
    IMG_2889.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 33

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is by far one of the (if not the) best-

Made ta look easy DIY LED builds ive ever seen.

Well done bro..lol..
:respect::beat-dead:respect:

This so should be a sticky or in the best of DIY thread..

1 vote...
:kewlpics:
Peace..

gave the girls a hair cut after some good growth. they were getting too bushy for my taste.

also reduced total # of plants to 12 for this light. may be even less when the plants start to spread out.

Attachments

• IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2906.jpg
    IMG_2906.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2905.JPG
    IMG_2905.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2904.JPG
    IMG_2904.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2910.JPG
    IMG_2910.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 31
starting to grow vertically after the trim. :)

Attachments

• IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2928.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2924.JPG
    IMG_2924.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 31
can't find the charger to charge the battery. it's been a busy week moving stuff out of the office. don't know where the ef i put the damn thing

Super tutorial. Thanks for taking the time to record pics and explain what you did. Awesome work, hope you are rewarded in potent cannabis.

B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey all is lookin good matey lovin the mad skills building your light and such!
I was wondering if you could help with a little prob I've got with an led light I bought!
I bought a lighthouse black star 600 and I only used it once cuz wasn't very impressed with it! Any way I splashed a little water on it but I forgot all about when a couple weeks later I was showing it to a mate cuz I was gunna give it to him but anyway when I pluged it in I saw a little solder smoke/flash and one of the rows blew out and I was wanting to know if there's any quike fix for it or is it knackerd? Just wondering if it maybe a blew fuse or something!
Like I said I only used it once and it cost me £500 and would be a shame to bin it IDE rather give it someone who likes to use em! As always nuff respect...

Super tutorial. Thanks for taking the time to record pics and explain what you did. Awesome work, hope you are rewarded in potent cannabis.

your very welcome! i thought it would help the community who are on the fence about doing a diy build.

it's cool, relax and smoke one.

lol i smoked a few. finally found it in the garage of all places

you'll find it :tiphat:

Hey all is lookin good matey lovin the mad skills building your light and such!
I was wondering if you could help with a little prob I've got with an led light I bought!
I bought a lighthouse black star 600 and I only used it once cuz wasn't very impressed with it! Any way I splashed a little water on it but I forgot all about when a couple weeks later I was showing it to a mate cuz I was gunna give it to him but anyway when I pluged it in I saw a little solder smoke/flash and one of the rows blew out and I was wanting to know if there's any quike fix for it or is it knackerd? Just wondering if it maybe a blew fuse or something!
Like I said I only used it once and it cost me £500 and would be a shame to bin it IDE rather give it someone who likes to use em! As always nuff respect...

bummer... sorry to hear bout that. you have any pix?

update time. finally found the camera! wife put the box i had the battery in the garage. !*UR)*U!#) turned the office into a mess for nothing

they're roughly 10" or so right now with a nice even canopy. gonna give em another 2 weeks or so then flip the switch :)

you may have noticed i reduced the plants by half again. i want to give the plants maximum amount of light coverage since i will be transplanting to a larger pot size.

Attachments

• IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2942.JPG
    IMG_2942.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2943.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2944.JPG
    IMG_2944.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 31

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
looking real healthy and some thick stems too !!!

oneshot

How many of these would you recommend for a 3x3? Can I contract you to build some panels? :)

EDIT: Wow, I just specced one of these out at the site and it's about $1k. That isn't too bad. It's exactly what I want though, a 3' long strip light that is 300W. I would love 2 of these for my 3'x3'!!