What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a clone of a chocolope F2 grown in soil around 40 days of bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Impressive tidiness as usual. I love the root shots.
Thanks for sharing them.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to all of you people that keeping follow me and my works appreciating it. Thanks :)

Some shots of a clone of GrapefruitXBlueberry F2. It's a good yelder, good flowers formations but not so much resin. Smell? somewhat skunky? nothing impressive however.

Btw....mites like this strain. Both phenos in the growbox are hit by the little bastards, where other strains have no mites or very few. Such an hard work to clean leaves with fingers and alcool!

These pics are taken at 43 days at 12\12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is a chocolope clone (#1). As you can see from the pictures it's very fast to ripen. At 43 days it's quite ready to chop! It's a medium\low yelder maybe but if you wanna smoke fast, it's a nice pheno! However smell and aroma don't excite me too much...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AmericanDad #1

This is a cross of (AmnesiaHazeXBlueberry) X (PurpleUrkleXChemdawg) of my friend Wamen, heavy yelder here, but obviously slower than other strains.
Resin glands are big and pretty everywhere, just nice! Smell and aroma remember something like amnesiahaze but nothing really special, I was not lucky enough to find a good pheno. maybe next seeds run...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope F2 #2

This pheno is a little slower but the flowers are bigger and the smell is heavy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GxB F2 #2

This pheno like the others is a nice yelder and has more resin but as you can see, nothing exceptional. The buds are very dense, hard at the touch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Impressive collection of genetics, i like it, a lot!
Keep it up bro.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Impressive collection of genetics, i like it, a lot!
Keep it up bro.

Thank you bro! All of this strain were crossed with a fast flowering chocolope F2 male.....and I'm pretty sure I'll find some interesting traits in the offspring. Pm me if you want more infos

One more entry here, KromeWhiteTriangle (S1).
This plant is really resinous, thick glands everywhere. Dense leafy flowers, medium/low yelder and I like smoking it. It has somewhat balsamic in the aroma.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo nore...veri nice lookin plants bro, all primo quality !!!
all chocolope lookin fantastic...cant wait m8!!!!
RESPECT

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'you must spread some reputation before giving it again to Noreason'... Lol
one rep + is not enough.
beautiful plants bro!
you treated those seeds very well. how about smell and taste of thoss f2 and choco x ao?
mine were more than excellent in this department.
well done mate, see you soon

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wow i see u are still hard at work
good to see the hunt for killa weed taking place....

Latest posts

Latest posts