What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICMAG.COM!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
So many thanks to be given for this amazing site. I really appreciate icmag.com and learn all the time from other great people on here. I think I may even have a bit of an addiction to this site.

So happy Bday IC, wishing you many more.

Oh and a special thanks to skip and payaso. I'm very glad you guys are back.

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes thank you,,,!!!!

This site has changed the entire direction of my life.

I'm proud to call Her 'home'.

I could never have done what I've done here without all the behind the scenes support!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday icmag, Live Long:):):):):)

K

Kitsym

happy 8th anniversary ICmag !

thnx to all those who make it possible! Best forum i know on the net....

M

mosca negra

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you- IC Mag Family!

Cheers,
Mosca

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you to all that have been apart of this wonderful site for all this time!! Wow, 8 years, my goodness how time flies :dance013:

Lets puff to many many more years!! :smoky:

:wave:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Many Happy Returns ICMag :gday:
And a Big :thank you: to all who keep this ship afloat :D
:smoke out:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I think I was here almost every day

I think I was here almost every day

:friends: Heres to the next 8. Thanks for having me ICM.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Happy Birthday IC!

My how time flies.

Attempted coup, recapture by the royal family..... this place has almost as much history as Sealand.

I feel old now.

-Chimera

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I have been a ride n Die Member since Apri l04',and theres only two other sites i became a member of and those were Cannibus World and Hemp City.net,and i will always be a member of HempCity.Nols Site is also the bomb.I only Joined CW,to get on there and set shit straight about shit talkin back in the day,but was out quick,lol...I know how DG and Gypsy have looked out for me and everyone else by having a safe place for us all to chill and share and im thankful for that..DG helped me more than anyone ever.I Was one of the first few hundred to join and have been a loyal member ever since,and always will be.Biggest and best accidental site i ever came across on the Net while surfing.I dont know how things would be right now if i didnt find this place while checking out other stuff on the Web,im so glad to have found IC,lol...Much respect to DG,GN,Skip and Big Dog Payaso,hope that for another 8 years or more we will all be here stil sharing and being a Canna Family.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:thank you:

EcoNepenthe

Thank You

Thank You

Thank you, Gypsy and company. Your vision and perseverance. Wouldn't have the knowledge I have w/o The ICMAG.

Eco
Stay safe!!!
Success w/ya grow!!! :canabis:

I

Iron_Lion

picture.php