What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lmao paco how did you find that video. i wish i had a 'stash like that clown. anyway, nice pics cob. granola x birk sounds tasty. granolastock. it could be the next festival.
i swear i just saw a cord move out of the corner of my eye....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas, cob <3's you all.

Here we are comin up on 9 weeks, already started flushing the cheese, and the others go about 11 weeks so they'll be getting flushed soon. Not sure the scrog life fits my style of growing, looks like the yield will be pretty nice, but I couldn't seem to keep most of these chicks fed enough.

Chem 91, all greasy and stanky. I love this gal. Can't thank ya enough bro!

picture.php

My bubba 91, she was a low yielder on the seed run but man she topped out nice.

picture.php

picture.php

Bruce banner, I'm over her. Really great cut, but it's time to move on.

picture.php

Cheese gettin all cheesy, one of my fav daytime smokes. Big ups homie!

picture.php

Some kinda sour diesel cut...

picture.php

My slh, we miss her around the cabin everytime she doesn't get run. Dank ass buttery lemon candy

picture.php

picture.php

My white91 #1, gonna put out some weight

picture.php

picture.php

My white91#3, def 91 dominant, and my favorite from the seed run, she's stickin around, and it looks like she'll be a yielder.

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Ladies look fine as wine in the summertime, cob. I'm soaking a couple WhitexChem91's today. Hope I find something like your White91#3. :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd smoke it
Thanks for stoppin in man.

ras said:
Ladies look fine as wine in the summertime, cob. I'm soaking a couple WhitexChem91's today. Hope I find something like your White91#3.
smile.gif
No shit? You score some of those that were on the bay? From what I've been seeing there's a pretty high probability of finding something nice. Thanks for the kind words man, and put up some pics when they get bloomin :wave:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
No shit? You score some of those that were on the bay? From what I've been seeing there's a pretty high probability of finding something nice. Thanks for the kind words man, and put up some pics when they get bloomin :wave:

Got em from a buddy you gave some to. Got 5 White X's and 5 S1s. Going through the White's first, I'll def. follow up once things get going good. :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful stuff bruh,im also flushin some cheese right now,love tht funky chit!
tht white 91,the yielder....shes a frosty chik maing.
always enjoy stoppin thru :tiphat:
peace-T-

forty

you always have so many good lookin, fresh flavors going man... good stuff. would be nice to sample as many new wimmens as you do :)

chem 91 looking absolutely trichy, gotta get me a cut of that, i got chem d and love her, im interested to see the differences between the two... you have any experience with the D?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hy grower,I am absolutely impressed by your plants, extreme quality work!!
really you have killer genetic, the chem 91 speaks for itself as all your plants..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really nice man, you're on the home stretch now. :yes:

Oh yeah... gonna have to take a couple days off work to trim... Thanks man

ras said:
Got em from a buddy you gave some to. Got 5 White X's and 5 S1s. Going through the White's first, I'll def. follow up once things get going good.
smile.gif

Ahhh gotcha ;) Well good luck with em man, I'd love to see what ya find. Haven't seen many complaints yet. Stoked the beans are being shared by generous folks!

Gsizzle said:
Very nice bro. Keep it rolling.....
Thanks man, those bubba shots you put up are burned in my mind. :tiphat:

T said:
beautiful stuff bruh,im also flushin some cheese right now,love tht funky chit!
tht white 91,the yielder....shes a frosty chik maing.
always enjoy stoppin thru :tiphat:
peace-T-
Thanks for droppin by the cabin homie! Saw your cheese plumpin up over at your spot. Tasty herbs for sure!

40 said:
you always have so many good lookin, fresh flavors going man... good stuff. would be nice to sample as many new wimmens as you do
smile.gif
Hey hey 40, gotta get some strange once inawhile ya know. Babies comin up, they grow up soo fast. there's some HOF gear in thar :D

picture.php

vanilla moon said:
chem 91 looking absolutely trichy, gotta get me a cut of that, i got chem d and love her, im interested to see the differences between the two... you have any experience with the D?
Thanks brother! Yeah I ran the D a few times, but she just didn't jive in my garden for some reason, only had one of the plants turn out really nice. The 91 is lankier, and I prefer the 91 nugs. She doesn't have the bag appeal of the D, but you can't beat that greasy rank ass flavor IMO.

frank said:
Killing it! Too sexy with that bud structure!

dank.Frank

Thanks for the kind words man, means alot!

[QUOTEkillerweed]hy grower,I am absolutely impressed by your plants, extreme quality work!!
really you have killer genetic, the chem 91 speaks for itself as all your plants.. [/QUOTE]
Thanks for the comments. I didn't get this scrog dialed and I know it could have done much better. Live and learn.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paco watched you're vid holmes... fucking awesome is right, might have to dust off the ole vest.

Ragga thanks player greasy like a gyro burger, lookin forward to the goodies bro!

Harvest shots from the cabin...

Bruce Banner:

picture.php

picture.php

SLH. She did pretty well yield wise in the screen. And finished up right about 70 days for me this time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heres one of the biggest branches, put out some weight.

picture.php

White 91 #1, she chunked up pretty nice too, nothing like the #3 though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
congrats man. that slh branch looks heavy as hell! all pics are top notch. +K hope you do reports on them!

P

Paco

yes! I was wondering when chop time was coming. I've got two of the b91's in flower now, one bubba dom and the other is still on the fence on how it wants to look. bubba lgdc is super nice, complex hashy flavor. good one sir.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats man. that slh branch looks heavy as hell! all pics are top notch. +K hope you do reports on them!
Thanks man. Yeah I'm thinking she's in the 5-6 range. We'll see. I suck at smoke reports, but my boy funk did a report on the lemon haze a year or two ago, which should be in the reports section.

LOCO said:
yes! I was wondering when chop time was coming. I've got two of the b91's in flower now, one bubba dom and the other is still on the fence on how it wants to look. bubba lgdc is super nice, complex hashy flavor. good one sir.

Nice bud, can't wait to see how they turn out. Lucinda is my fav bitch at the moment dude. Ya slayed that run! The blgdc is pretty nice, def a different high.

ras said:
Sweet pics, Cob. Looks like you'll be smoking good this winter.
smile.gif
Thanks RAS, always nice to have ya at the cabin. I've got no complaints :D