What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

Resistant

Man, the even canopy and fat nugs are inspiring. Nice moves!

I had some of those same spots last week, but they seemed to dissipate on their own. It was pretty strange. All new growth looks healthy and pointing towards the sky:).

K

Krshna

man, cory and trevor did a real nice job settin that up for you, although it seems to be lacking some tin foil.....

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lmao, man they were workin with julian that week actually, i just got j to the r o c to hook it up with the gear, ( i traded him some c mufuckin b's for it) and me and bubs put it in ourselves..... you cant trust a twiggy alien bastard with something as important as freedom 35.

thanks krshna and resistant... they are looking nice now but should blow up in a few days, theyll really be fat in a week or so.

yo K. im glad to see you swingin through now, you were hurtin my feelings lol. take her easy greasy.

K

Krshna

well i went searching for a good shit quote, something shitacular, but i ended up just gettin high and watching way too many shitcompulations on youtube..... so i failed ya bud. but anyway, im here bud... collecting evidence.
time to go water the shit weeds haha
picture.php

hopfully no bumblecocks come flying out at me this time!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok did a little work upstairs tonight, figure id hop on here and share with you guys. potted up 16 blue widow clones to 3 gal. pots. soil is recycled and FFOF, no ewc this time only what was in the recycled mix (20 lbs ewc tops) threw in some lime, azomite, greensand, kelp and bone meal, and some DE. minimal amounts of each, maybe 1/2 - 1 cup of any of them to about 8 CF base. recycled soil had plenty of nutes. they have been fimmed 2-3 times and will get one more before i flip in about a week probably. just switched them to the hps tonight too so i can crank that ballast up to 600. yes that thermometer does say 81 but its above the canopy. im not sure what im gonna do after the stretch... well see how it goes.

blue widow
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks bs - they will be flowering in no time at all, i dont want to pack it out quite as much as the other tent, i think the blue widow does a little better with breathing room. im still learning about it. wont be spending too much more time on her though as ive noticed shes incredibly sensitive to light. im fairly sure the blue widows in the big tent are seeded now from power loss a couple weeks ago. hopefully they didnt screw the whole tent

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok took some pics in the big tent tonight. pretty sure im at 38 days give or take. my calendar got deleted... note the lone yellow cheese in the middle. anyone care to wager on that? tops are spotty around it but that thing has gone yellow for realz.

picture.php

cheese cola
picture.php

another one
picture.php

yellow
picture.php

blue widows
picture.php

critical +
picture.php

everything was fed with a quick tea a couple days ago that consisted of
EJ bloom
Molasses
Maxicrop Liquid
Microblast
Humboldt Roots
Myco Madness

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so im getting pretty worried... payment i sent in 13 days ago (registered first class) for my sour d, bogbubble and c99 has not yet been received. the next payment i sent a week later ( 3-5 days express) for deep chunk, ganesh and c4 has been received processed and shipped. i hope its ok but it seems like 2 weeks is way too long for something to be in the post. now im worried theyre gonna get relisted. crap.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey buddy IMPRESSIVE HUGE COLa !!!! ... ohh you scare me..ohhh!!
i think you make good tea , the trik's production are ridicolous well :whee:
ps: i hope that your bean arrive very soon buddy, strain sound good

Khaleel

Veteran
lookin great buddy. hang in there, and make sure you check to see if they got sent back (did you order from H**pD***t. com? if so they have a great way of letting you know if they were back, check their link). my deep chunk beans were in mailing limbo for about six months total, before i finally met them in my box :smoke:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey brothers, thanks for stopping by with an encouraging word. K - i got them off the bay. are you talking ab those DC crosses ? if not did you put them up somewhere around here?

Khaleel

Veteran
hey brothers, thanks for stopping by with an encouraging word. K - i got them off the bay. are you talking ab those DC crosses ? if not did you put them up somewhere around here?

yeah bro, i will pm you the website to check out. i'm not endorsing anything of course (and the icmag'rs don't appreciate it i beleive.. i should read the user terms of agreement :smoke:) anyway yup both the bubba kush and g-13 deep chunk crosses came from there.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so arent there some jokes about postal workers somewhere???? i seem to think i remember some. just got off the phone with the local post office. when i shipped my first payment in i made sure to tell the woman it had to be there in 2 weeks, to which she replied that should be plenty of time. well. i just called them up and explained my situation, and the lady almost laughed at me. she said its way to soon for registered mail to be there... 14 days to the uk from ec, it could take OVER A MONTH. WTF USPS. i dont even know how to feel ab that. im glad its likely still in transit, but fuming over the fact that the woman misinformed me and dosent seemed to have given me a receipt either, which im pretty sure renders the 500$ of insurance i put on the item useless. arghhh.

Khaleel

Veteran
so arent there some jokes about postal workers somewhere???? i seem to think i remember some. just got off the phone with the local post office. when i shipped my first payment in i made sure to tell the woman it had to be there in 2 weeks, to which she replied that should be plenty of time. well. i just called them up and explained my situation, and the lady almost laughed at me. she said its way to soon for registered mail to be there... 14 days to the uk from ec, it could take OVER A MONTH. WTF USPS. i dont even know how to feel ab that. im glad its likely still in transit, but fuming over the fact that the woman misinformed me and dosent seemed to have given me a receipt either, which im pretty sure renders the 500$ of insurance i put on the item useless. arghhh.

you have just experienced customer service as defined by the united states government.. you're welcome, please feel free to fill out a compliment form on your way out. :nono: lol seriously man that SUCKS, sorry to hear. and these guys run on their own profits, the postal service here doesn't even run on taxpayer money. no wonder they are about to shut down so many offices. fuckers couldn't properly run a wet paper bag. :whee:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel your pain, i lost some money and never got to get my OG bubba couple years ago.

i believe you can priority airmail the money order, it should cost about $18. you get it there in 2-3days, and you get a bonus freebie to 'offset' the cost of postage.

im pretty sure thats what i used to use, i have had some places like ups try to charge me $29 for the same service, but usps it's about $18.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah yourcorpse, thought i had enough time to do the other thing. funny thing is i made another order a week later and sent it 3-5 day express usps (30$) and its been filled and on its way back to me for a day or two. needless to say the option ill be going with in the future.
and yeah K, i dont know a whole lot about the ps, but it could have just been that one employee, when i returned to make my second order the woman was very helpful and even cleared up some stuff the first lady had told me that was incorrect. but your in the us right so your saying the usps is private? and about to shut down? or am i crazy and you live in venezuela now or something...