What's new

RC.....RELEASED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

blaznablunt said:
Finaly, the truth is out. Thanks for the update potheadpixie.

BABO

I seen it on FoxNews.. that's all the info I need!
:wallbash:

Archy

G

Also to make a further point...
I am in no way pissed off at RC... shit happens man...we all know what can/ could/ has come of our collective "Hobby".
And we all know what the best thing to do is.... not say a word about anything... hell man, they got ya, no use in bringing others in!!!
But still RC kinda sorta has an obligation to others... and his silence isn't helping matters.

Hey the cops could be with-holding the arrest info on attepts to discredit RC to us.... by making people think they'd been ripped off by RC not actually arrested at all!

420benny

The problem is that how do we know if RC was telling the truth to Gypsy during "the call." My best friends have lied to me when their backs were up against the wall let alone what a business competitor might say to another. People do what they have to do when they get in a squeeze and that includes lying.

The whole turn of events including "the call" seem pretty suspicious at best

G

This arrest also comes at a particular time when the Mark Emery 60 Minute interview is do to air.... could be in response to expected heat from politicians after they watch it.

Monday morning the DEA gets a call from Senetor blah, blah, blah...
"What's this about seeds?"
"But sir... we have just recently arrested a top seed supplier in Canada.... we're on top of things on this end sir!"
"Oh.. by the way sir... while I have you on the phone.... do you think we could have a little more cash for our enterprising efforts... maybe to buy some new super spy listening device... Huh.. you think we can sir?... Please!"

Archy

HoosierDaddy said:
This is my first post after joining a few weeks ago. I, like everyone else have been glued here watching this all unfold. All I can say is I can't believe the way some of you "so-called members" are acting. And to top it off, as previously stated, in his own house, no less. GN is a much bigger man than I am, for sure. I wouldn't blame him at all if he gave a big "FUCK YOU" to the a- holes demanding proof. If you want proof, find it on your own. GN does not owe you a fuckin' thing, and if that is your attitude, you are more than welcome to go elsewhere. Go talk to your "hero", ME. I for one apologize to our host, and am truly ashamed of this conduct.
If the people close to him that know his real name and have his phone # can't find it how the hell are we suppose to?
Gezzzz
And I've only seen one person basically call Gypsy a liar. They rest just want some real proof. Those folks aren't trolls or spitting in Gypsy's face.

Think before you speak. I have more to say but I have to run for a bit.

Intrinsic_

Gypsy Nirvana said:
....what proof do you need.......I heard his voice......is that not good enough?
...and he confirmed that he was in some hot water....
Uhh.. proof is the public record of arrest.
NORML said there was nothing, no arrest with seed business.
So if arrested then not in connection to the seed business.

Nevertheless thanks for posting GN!

G

Arch Stanton said:
:dueling:
But then some of us are a little more concerned with the events then say... you are!!!
Wanting more information does not constitute a Troll nor a jackass..
And You are the first one to start with name calling.....
I haven't seen anyone saying anything bad about anyone... except RC.... and he needs to come clean! Oh and you with the Jackass and Troll name calling.. Geez.. grow up and quit trying to suck ass!
To sum it up.... that's all we want... an explaination from RC...

Now go sit in your corner..... Botany!

Archy

he gave you all the information he has for christ sake!!!!
If you aren't satisfied then go somewheres else...I'm sure most won't mind a bit. Welcome to trollville.

peace

markscastle

-Thanks Gypsy for the Great News that RC is out for now.I am so happy to here the news and will keep Him in my prayers.I`m also greatful for this site hosting us CWers in our time of need,Thank you!-
I hope that RC will rebound from all of this and ask that we be as informed as possible as to any up dates and how we can be of service.In the meantime we need to stick together and just hang in there.We must not let the bastardy acts of the goverments brake our community spirit,the info that was on the sites is not the sum of the hole, We are the comunity and We Will Not be Stopped! God Bless

Ganjaden

The "Legal Fund" Should Already Exist.....

The "Legal Fund" Should Already Exist.....

I can see the shouldas/coulda/wouldas will be out in force here in the next few days....I'm glad RC's o.k. While there's gonna be a multitude of questions, at the present, I have only one:

With this business this guy's in, a top "seed merchant" in North America, and the cash flow (that's all I'm mentioning here, just the "FLOW" not the amount or any other unknown specifics) that his business generated for quite some time now, along with the questionable legality of his product(s), are you telling all of us here now, that there was no provision for a lawyer on retainer or some funds stashed somehwere to be used WHEN (not if) he'd (the barrister) be needed?? I shake my head.....

G

Ganjaden said:
are you telling all of us here now, that there was no provision for a lawyer on retainer or some funds stashed somehwere to be used WHEN (not if) he'd (the barrister) be needed?? I shake my head.....

lol
no shit

fwiw

G

maybe he wasnt making all that money you think he was ;) just enough to take care of his family and US!!!

G

LITTLE SiLLY said:
wtf rezdog????
when a major player in the cannabis cultivation industry falls down, it understandable that people want proof......

RC is the one person,if any, that'd "owe" an explanation.
Sadly,he's been IN JAIL,and now has a GAG order that prevents his online communications.
Imo reports that he pulled the plugs on the servers,beforehand,shows an extraordinary amount of caring for the online community he helped foster.
Others might have been hauling ass,with nary a thought to the online masses.
He didn't.

When people here, on this private bulletin board system,become overanxious,and decide to be pricks, that's....where there's a line drawn,and for damn good reason.
People constantly challenging everything that's printed is a grand waste of bandwidth,and people's reading time.
Conspiracy theorists and amateur speculators will blather what they like,and it's their speculation that causes undue panic from the masses,especially the way some of these meatheads come off:like they know something,when they don't.
There are thousands of posts on this subject,and all of them not based in fact, are a waste of bandwidth,and sorting through them reads like a cheap dimestore pulp novel on Aliens Invading!
Take the facts,as presented,and accept them....or don't.

RD

. . . .

Last edited:
G

I think you all need a chill pill or another site to go visit and settle down.

As I see it, Gypsy said is spoke with him and that is that. He didn't get in to details on a tapped phone :chin:

You people start to demand things that are not there. I want, I want, It ain't about you fucktards.

Let me ask this one. How many of you na sayers are going to aunty up and buy a pack of beans to help if RC does need them. See how I put that "IF". He may already have his plan of attack in the bank but it sure ain't for our ears to hear it.

Alot of you sound more like trolls then a concerned member of OG or CW.

ITA

Arch Stanton said:
This arrest also comes at a particular time when the Mark Emery 60 Minute interview is do to air.... could be in response to expected heat from politicians after they watch it.

Monday morning the DEA gets a call from Senetor blah, blah, blah...
"What's this about seeds?"
"But sir... we have just recently arrested a top seed supplier in Canada.... we're on top of things on this end sir!"
"Oh.. by the way sir... while I have you on the phone.... do you think we could have a little more cash for our enterprising efforts... maybe to buy some new super spy listening device... Huh.. you think we can sir?... Please!"

Archy

Arch I think your a little confused on how the DEA really works .. see they dont ask for the secret spy equipment until they have already purchased it with or without their superiors knowledge, it is then used illegally so they could use that information to set you up legally .. then they say hey we need this when they already got that .. getting a search warrant is alot easier to get when they have already obtained all the legal info they need illegally .. :rasta:

G

Well put Rez, I agree. I'm pretty sure no one is holding anyone hostage on this site. If you choose not to believe what has been relayed, then by all means go somewhere else.

G

**IF** I can find out where the last 3 orders I had in the works when the house of cards fell are presently located, I would donate the $$ equivilent of 2 packs of seeds to the fund. (don't need/want/am never buying seeds again)

Without a doubt, some sort of info needs to be offered about the orders that were in que....and whether it makes me a "fucktard" or not for worrying about the safety of myself and my family, so be it.

If no such information is offered, I doubt many will (again) be willing to place their head on the chopping block in such a manner for a legal defense fund in his name.

It is truely a sad day when we've ceased to trust our fellow man. I understand that there are a lot of liars out there, but it isn't to be assumed that just because something doesn't completely add up that it is complete bullshit. Sometimes shit just doesn't make sense until every (and I mean -every-) piece of the puzzle is put together. I remember this one time I had to put together this puzzle and I didn't even know what it was until the last few pieces (it was a child eating a flower.. yeah I don't know either).
If you're a member of ICmag then I'm guessing you find something credible about the whole organization. So is it then so hard to believe that the person who has created and publishes this credible publication is not only credible himself but also a decent human being. He's going out on a limb to tell you all ANY of this. Last time I checked no one was putting a gun to his head.
In my opinion I think Gypsy should have just left you all in the dark. Then where would you be? A lot further behind from where you are now.

Leave the conspiracy theories at home kids, the real world is looking for active members (and so is the decent human race for that matter).

Just my two cents,
-MrNiceHigh

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I can honestly say I have met Gypsy Nirvana in real life, and it is my belief that he is a man of honor and a man who has devoted much of his life to this precious medicinal and spiritual plant, and I am proud to consider him a friend. So to all who doubt what Gypsy has posted, that is your perogative, all he has done is communicate the facts that he knows. Not to mention took quite a bit of a risk calling RC on the phone if it is tapped. Where would alot of us be if Gypsy wasnt as passionate about this plant? What would our gardens be without the seedboutique, gallery or seedbay? And most of all if it wasnt for the vision of this man, we wouldnt even be having this discussion as there would be no icmag.com. Many of us have gained much knowledge, and had some interaction with some very interesting, knowledgable and friendly people who inhabit this electronic bastion of cannabis love and awareness. i guess to each his own, and take it with as many grains of salt as you need. thats my little rant for the day.

peace -fb

p.s. cant we all just hit a bong?

G

durga said:
Without a doubt, some sort of info needs to be offered about the orders that were in que....and whether it makes me a "fucktard" or not for worrying about the safety of myself and my family, so be it.

Chance are good that they have been doing the same as they did with ME. they got the orders and mail before he did from what I've read so that subject. If you order illegal seeds and gave your home address, growing address, you and your family could be in deep shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.