What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Currently Active Users: 230 (87 members and 143 guests)
Most users ever online was 499, Today at 06:37 AM.

....Thanks for making it happen every-one.....we most truely do have a GROWING COMMUNITY here........and you are as much of a valid part of it as I....

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Home New Members

Welcome Home New Members

It took a little longer for those to realize (like we did years ago) what a happy,well knowledged home we have. But to all new members we welcome you all with open arms, at ICM you start with all the respect in the world and lose it as you go on. Hope ya enjoy the ride.

Mr.Wags

G

Well alot of people have been coming here past couple days since OG is having its issues as always. I for one like IC much more than OG due to lack of trolls over here. OG has become like high school .To many horny kids with zits scoring dime bags. I like IC more , more adults and pleasent conversation.

Lots of great people on IC.

G

mm1681 said:
OG has become like high school.

Everyone comes here to get their Masters' - the old sites are our libraries. :chin:
mm1681 said:
I like IC more , more adults and pleasent conversation.
Lots of great people on IC.
Couldn't have said it better myself bro. Welcome to all those that have come to realize recess is over, time to do some serious growin with the big fellas and let the kids have the playground!

Last edited:

2buds

Congrats Gypsy, it all started with a seed---you planted it and look at the crop you have grown. Lots of variety in this batch but all with respect for their fellow growers ideas and questions. Thanks for letting me in.
Peace,
2buds

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
Currently Active Users: 230 (87 members and 143 guests)
Most users ever online was 499, Today at 06:37 AM.

....Thanks for making it happen every-one.....we most truely do have a GROWING COMMUNITY here........and you are as much of a valid part of it as I....

COOL.. :headbange :headbange

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:yoinks: :yoinks: you have a :kitty: in need of a home GPB?

If so, I'd love a companion for my two knuckleheads :kitty: but Gypsy
would absolutely :bat: me. He'd prolly say 2's company, 3's a crowd.

dg

gwfh1974

Well said!

Well said!

1tokeOverLine said:

Everyone comes here to get their Masters' - the old sites are our libraries. :chin:

Couldn't have said it better myself bro. Welcome to all those that have come to realize recess is over, time to do some serious growin with the big fellas and let the kids have the playground!
That says it all! :lurk: IC Rocks! :woohoo:

G

Big Ups ICMag!! Hey I was On at 6:37 AM GMT. (Herb hits a Cabbage Patch) The late niters Rule (Yeah I know in the UK and further East it wasn't Late Nite but it is all about me right?). I'm going to bring in some more friends and hopefully we can crush that record.

Wacky Tobacky

i personally think that this site is much better then OG
poeple here seem to be more mature and to me this site is where the "pros" are at
i currently dont have any grows goin right now i only have 1 grow under my belt but when i get some $ + new location then i will start another one but that wont be for a while.
anyways just wanted to say i love all the grows ive seen so far on this site and the flower pics just are so pretty i cant keep my self away from this site for more then 1 day without checking for new pics and information.
keep up the good work guys ill be joining u guys in growing later
peace

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wooooo-Hooooo!

....420 buddies on-line!!

Currently Active Users: 420 (171 members and 249 guests)
Most users ever online was 499, Yesterday at 06:37 AM.

Latest posts

Latest posts