What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TK is takin a little break

G

Back in the game friends!!

The heartfelt words by all mean alot to me.

I just had to take a month off to make sure I wasn't addicted to the internet.lol. No really. I am one that has an extreamly addictive personality, as I am sure most of us here do, and sometimes I have to have a forced seperation to keep things in balance and check with myself.

Wow, someone was even talkin crap about me in my absence.lol, glad yall squashed that still makes me curious what negitivity someone could even dream up about me. :chin: At least my family was here in my defense.

I'll get back in the swing over the next couple of days or so and fill you in on the land of wonderment and delite

Thanks again everyone

Tex

G

Great to see ya back Tex, had no doubts you'd return :D

on with the shows!

:friends:

THC

G

I'm smokin stuff right now that will make your kids be born stupid.

Schrom's Sister kicks ass all ways to Sunday! good show HC

G33 kicks ass as well, good show Head

Blue 13 clones are tops, another good show LS

Warclub is exactly that, a 3 foot bud that is a club and a half

Godbud is up there and the Hawaiian really comes out in a couple pheno's

Rhino is a big producer in a shrub style grow and potent as hell.

I have Texas Hammer, Chemo and Sour Wonder goin through right now.

All kinds of fun

Tex

G

Texas Kid said:
I'm smokin stuff right now that will make your kids be born stupid.

Schrom's Sister kicks ass all ways to Sunday! good show HC

G33 kicks ass as well, good show Head

Blue 13 clones are tops, another good show LS

Warclub is exactly that, a 3 foot bud that is a club and a half

Godbud is up there and the Hawaiian really comes out in a couple pheno's

Rhino is a big producer in a shrub style grow and potent as hell.

I have Texas Hammer, Chemo and Sour Wonder goin through right now.

All kinds of fun

Tex
Ya SEE,this is why I HATE this cat!!!!!Growin and Smokin only the finest,then comin here tryin to rub it in my face! :bat: :bat:
Nah only kiddin Tex,you know I love ya AND missed ya around here,plus...I knew ya'd be back cause of that addictive personality ya got :wave:

Rellikbuzz

Welcome back, Master!! Even though your absence was short lived, ICMag just wasn't the same without you. Hope all is well, my brotha and I'll be looking for new thread(s) showing all those lovely flavors you have going! All my best to you, bro!

G

I have a couple that I couldn't list as well :wink:

There are some really killer genetics out there right now, if ya know where to look.

Thanks for the welcome back gang

Tex

G

well hot DAMN....made my day to come home and see ya back TK.....damn nice to see ya......

G

Welcome back TK, you were missed by all. Don't worrie, I had your back and set that fucker straight. Can't wait to see and read your post again. Again, Welcome back.
Later,
BG

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
KID IN DA HOUSE. Welcome back. Looking forward to the new pics. Really intrested in that warclub, Texas hammer, and blue 13.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....welcome back amongst our happy throng.......we have missed your garden in your absence........but it sounds like it's doing just fine.....