What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multiple explosions rock London

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
and so it goes on.... It is cowardly....but it could have been soo much worse.
Someone asked why they didnt attack on Live8 day......because a massive atricity(not that this wasnt an atrocity in itself!!) was obviously not the intention!
If you look and think this is simply them saying look, we can still get you, and all ur bullshit security means nothing. I dont thik this is by any means the big attack that we have all been expecting.
I bet some mosques and such will be attacked over here.....where i live there is a strong right wing precence-the BNP and their Ilk spouting their own brand of poison....this is just the kind of situation they capitalise on.....We have had rising racial and religious tensions in this country between the Asian community and every1 else now, there is fault on all sides.....I think things are going to kick off big time now....
My prayers are with the victims and their families....

G

this was aimed at the g8 summit and the fact that london won the olympic bid. i fell very sorry for everyone in england right now, especially those in london. i hope you all are safe and not hurt. i will be tryn to get a hold of a few peopole there to make sure..dg,gypsy and a few others i hope all is well and your not hurt nor worried. this was a complete act of cowardness. i can't believe this is happening. epecially since i will be in england in a few months. wow. i just hope this doenst escalate things for the future..its a shame that tensions are so high in the world..i fell for those and all of us stuck in the middle for no reason ....BV you be careful there in italy. thanks to good old berlsconi's nose up bushies ass italy is in danger of this same thing...i dont live there but i will be coming there in the coming months for my family and saint trafone. if there is one place i could not stand to see anything lke this happen to its italy...full italian always italain and forever italian...

sorry to those who suffered and are suffering cause of this stupid act of bullshit by some lame ass cowards.. everyone in england ,italy the netherland and really just europe in generl be safe and keep your heads up...

swerve

sorry for my ranting

Fatboy

terrorists

terrorists

how can they justify killing innocent ppl...then go and hide underground!!

and suicide bombers...wtf....ya think there a bit brainwashed??

these kind of actions deeply sadens me.....
for what its worth i'll say a prayer or three........

peace is the answer

G

My most heartfelt sympathy goes out to all that were injured in any way. They are tactical cowards at that. They know it requires a reaction from the US and the UK, and this is just what they want to keep their war going. This took a little longer to plan than just bombing the Live8 concert this will have a reaccuring anxiety for all who have to travel the public transit system in London and in America. They will get theirs when their lifes are over. Life is a gift remember, how you live it determines how things are in the after life.

I don't believe that killing them all is the answer. We only need them for one thing and that is their oil. What if we didn't need that?

Mo,

wikidcalibudgrl

Tha Oil Baron said:
first, my most sincere condolences for all those who fell victim to this horrible tragedy,

especially all those who died, may their ascension to Heaven be swift,

but nonetheless,

let's not be ignorant like our gov's and try to blame religion:
it's refusal to to mind our own business that got us fucked by our owner's, err politician's actions.....

What are you talkin about,,, we aren't "blaming religion" ,,,like our Gov:crazy: ,,, it's the terrorists themselves calling this "Jihad", and their Holy War,,, that's BS but that what They
think, not us... these ppl are brainwashed fools, hellbent on the death & destruction of anyone Not in their following or ANYONE who resides in "capitolist" societies,,,

:chin: just my :2cents:,,,,, hope everyone comes through this with a tougher resolve,, and as b4,, Keep a Stiff Upper Lip
All my best wishes to those affected by today's horrific event's :badday: :badday:

halfbaked

I just hope that all the brit ICer's are ok. I noticed that a few of you have already posted and thats good. Hopefully all the rest are well and will let us know soon.

G

"I hate violance but perhaps its time that we wipe out these murdering bastards for good !"

"these ppl are brainwashed fools, hellbent on the death & destruction of anyone Not in their following or ANYONE who resides in "capitolist" societies,,,
"

hey, genius, that's blaming religion. these people are hell bent on having Palestine as a sovereign nation and the concept of righteous rulers within their own countries. ask a Palestinian, or a Saudi, they'll tell you. and you're brain-washed if you don't believe that. the reality is we all want to be left alone, but if no one respects each other, and everyone tries to take advantage of each other, as another member pointed out the necessity to keep oil prices low in the West while Iraqi's are paying outrageously high prices, way above ours or Europe's,

and if you kill all the "terrorists and extremists" you make more of them by killing their cousins and brothers. DUH! the reality is that until we all decide that supporting Israel isn't more important than our own citizens' lives, then we've made walking targets of ourselves for Muslim's who believe they've been robbed of their land.

Read "Hegemony or Survival" by Noam Chomsky, educate yourself.

we all deserve sovereignty and freedom, regardless of our beliefs and skin color... this is the basic truth behind this web page and most struggles in the world. try to look at the full situation.

may God bless all the citizens of London as they endure this struggle. may our Prayers be with them.

G

btw, chant "death to islam" a little louder, maybe you can sound exactly like they do, since you're already using their short-sighted reasoning abilities. :(

G

Welcome to the land of unintended consequences. Look no further than your own polling places when you re-elected that shit Blair to the position that he led you to an illegal and unjust and pre-emptive war against a third world nation from. So, you want to talk all big and bad about death and retribution? Let's start here:

The IRAQ BODY COUNT Project

There are a minimum of 22,780 civillains dead (and counting) as a direct result of foreign military intervention in Iraq.

This is a human security project to establish an independent and comprehensive public database of media-reported civilian deaths in Iraq resulting directly from military action by the USA and its allies in 2003. In the current occupation phase this database includes all deaths which the Occupying Authority has a binding responsibility to prevent under the Geneva Conventions and Hague Regulations. This includes civilian deaths resulting from the breakdown in law and order, and deaths due to inadequate health care or sanitation. Results and totals are continually updated and made immediately available on this page and on various IBC counters which may be freely displayed on any website, where they will be automatically updated without further intervention. Casualty figures are derived solely from a comprehensive survey of online media reports. Where these sources report differing figures, the range (a minimum and a maximum) are given. All results are independently reviewed and error-checked by at least three members of the Iraq Body Count project team before publication.

The project takes as its starting point and builds upon the earlier work of Professor Marc Herold who has produced the most comprehensive tabulation of civilian deaths in the war on Afghanistan from October 2001 to the present, and the methodology has been designed in close consultation with him.

Professor Herold commented: “I strongly support this initiative. The counting of civilian dead looms ever more importantly for at least two reasons: military sources and their corporate mainstream media backers seek to portray the advent of precision guided weaponry as inflicting at most, minor, incidental civilian casualties when, in truth, such is is not the case; and the major source of opposition to these modern ‘wars’ remains an informed, articulate general public which retains a commitment to the international humanitarian covenants of war at a time when most organized bodies and so-called ‘experts’ have walked away from them”.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

==========================

It sure is an eye opener when it hapens to you, eh?

wikidcalibudgrl

OK Tha Oil Baron~

:chin: where in my post was i SO rude to you GENIUS :moon: ? i wasn't insultin you, an don't remember saying anything about killing anyone
,,the hate in your post is Really UNCALLED for. For Real.
I was stating a FACT. The terrorists ( Al Quada and all their funky little offspring of terror groups) call this their Jihad.. they have ever since I can remember... so who is "blaming religion" here? Not me. Not my Gov, not any government as far as i ever heard,,,,and BTW,, who is being short-sightd here? cause you seem to have taken alot of quotes from alot of ppl in that post,,, just want you to qlarify your rantings,,, and try being nice ,,,geez

JLP

Veteran
Close your eyes,click your heels and say "there's no place like home" and it will all go away.

Now let's all hold hands and sing songs.

JLP

wikidcalibudgrl

DancesWithWeed said:
Relax OIL! You say there killing cuz people stole there land?These assholes are comming from Syria ,Iran and Lebenon( and more than that).Who stole Syria from Syria?Why do they travel to different lands and murder women and children and alot of Muslims they murder too?I think you picked the wrong day to be Holier Than Thou and the wrong parties to be Holier Than Thou for. :badday:I chant death to Terrorists right now and loud as fuckin hell too! DWW

Right ON dww! :bat: :bat: :woohoo: :bat: :bat:

G

DWW

No, your all in pain and anguish. I can't expect reasonableness from you at all, and rightly so. Remember, I've been there and in a way 100 times worse in death toll. (So have the Spaniards.) It's been almost four years and our personal scars have mostly healed with time. But I can begin to point out that I have realized we are all resonsible for our governments actions, past and present. Events like 9/11, 3/11 and now 7/7 (7/8 for you?) bring this home to a people mostly completely insulated from the effects of the "war on terrorism"

Fortunatly, someone left the "terrorism" minidisc in Bush the automaton so he could instill in you the same ringing words of encouragement he instills in us.

"We will find them. We will bring them to justice. And at the same time we will spread an ideology of hope and compassion that will overwhelm their ideology of hate,"

Makes you feel warm and cuddly all over, right?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Stereotyping people, or groups of people, based on religious
or ethnic background is against our forum guidelines.

One and only warning.

:badday:

dg

G

Um, who is that warning for DG? Been a lot of that in this thread.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I'm trying to keep this thread open...but I don't see it happening.

Forum Guidelines #4 clearly states: Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular
person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning.

In this case I don't think a rationale prudent person would construe this to mean the terrorists that conduct such activity as today. However, complete racial/ethnic and religious stereotyping is in conflict with our policy.

:mad:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
While I appreciate the desire to express displeasure with the events of today,
and those responsible for these horrific acts, it is not necessary to stereotype
in the process.
:badday:
dg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Some one quoted a couple of Noam Chomky's books but missed the most relevant one to todays situation, Letters from Lexington. And while speaking of brain washing, please read what he has to say about our society and the people who prosper in it.