What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Pink and Gypsy Nirvana Strip Searched by French Customs!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Glad you made it home ok. Guess you had to show em why they call ya oldpink.lol If they caught us here in the US with that we darn sure wouldn't be sitting here writing about it.Would still be trying to get out the crossbar hotel. Compassionate my Scotch-Irish-Indian arse.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....we were in Calais.....on the French side at the Channel Tunnel terminal.......and we had made it just one minute before 3 p.m. French time.....and so I was just one minute shy of paying the £20 supplement for being on-peak....as opposed to off-peak.......I gunned the motor out of the check-in/kiosk area and headed for the terminus and something to eat and drink for the 3 of us.....Old Pink.....my son and myself....

....we did a bit of shopping at the terminus.....I bought A 'Daily Mail' and read about how 1 in 12 of us will be dieing to some chicken disease soon....

...Then found a Mc Donalds and bought a Chicken Ceasar Salad.....and a Mc Flurry...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...I had a look at the French Champagne on offer and Piper Heidsick was like 22 euro's a bottle.......the Jacob's Creek fizzy plonk from Australasia was only 6 euros 60 cents a bottle....so I went cheap and bought a couple of cases for later.......as the time ticked away before out scheduled departure under the English Channel and back to England...

O.P. seemed a little concerned about his bit of hash that he had on him.....and I suggested that he just transport the hashish in his mouth whilst we moved thru these two borders on the French mainland....After all he only had about 3-4 gramms for personnel consumption...

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
... read about how 1 in 12 of us will be dieing to some chicken disease soon....

...Then found a Mc Donalds and bought a Chicken Ceasar Salad...
:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

lol

G

LOL mc flurry was the least of our problem's
though it was funny talking to the custom's guy's
I was trying to get my hash back Gypsy was tying to give them seeds

my french is dire and only one spoke English (not even my Scots Dialect)
so it was a bit weird
but at the end of the day we al shooh hands and parted with no bad feeling
they did there job, I got caught but for what 3g hardly a capital offence
unless your in the US

G

What an ordeal. And I thought it would be the speed that would trip you up. So glad you fellas are ok and free. Can't wait to hear more. Very engrossing tale.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
French website posts nude photos of the 2

French website posts nude photos of the 2

also blown up color copies for sale.

OK, not really. I'm just talkin nonsense.

Glad to hear you fellas are safe, oh leaders of the rebel alliance. :yes:
Just another adventure for the books, eh.
Don't go n make yourself notorious all over Europe now! :biglaugh:
cook

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
After our mini shopping expedition and feed we ventured back out into the massive car park surrounding the terminal that was broiling in the sun and got back into the air-conditioned comfort of the waiting car.....I turned the blowers in the car dash-board on full and cooled down real fast as we headed towards the waiting train that I would have to drive onto and park on before it would sweep us under the English Channel towards England......Before we could board the train we had to first go thru French Customs (Douane').....and then British Customs within 100 meters....

As we pulled up to the French Customs/Immigration kiosk I noticed that there was no-one there to check our passports but just ahead of me standing in the way that I had to drive towards the train were 4 uniformed French customs men.....I drove towards them and they flagged us down asking to see our passports......and so my 17 year old son handed them 2 British passports (mine and O.P.'s) and his own Dutch passport.....

First one of the Customs officers in his blue uniform with 'Douane' badges on it asked where we had come from.....my son replied 'We have come from Amsterdam'......and as he said this the customs guy's eyes lit up a bit and then he asked me if I had used cannabis there to which I replied honestly 'Of course I had!'.......He then pointed to a customs search garage and indicated that I drive into it....Oh oh......it looked like we were going to get searched.

Earlier I had discussed the possibility of this happening with Old Pink.....I had nothing to hide ......for I knew that the French would not confiscate my cannabis seeds....but I knew that O.P. had a little bit of the Afghani hashish on his person and this they might find.

syko2

I'd like to see the cutoms note...Can they keep you from entering the country in the future becouse of this?

s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here we go again....I thought to myself (for I had gone thru this on a few previous occasions)..as I got out of the car and was lightly searched by the younger customs fella......in a very heavy French accent he asked me to turn out my pockets onto the counter that ran almost the length of this garage/search building.....Meanwhile Old Pink was getting the same treatment and my son was standing around looking entertained by it all with a big grin on his face.....

One of the customs fellas was obviously the leader of the pack because he was directing what the others were doing....He asked me what I was doing in Amsterdam and I told him that I had a shop there that sold cannabis seeds and when he asked me what was my profession I told him that I was a publisher and director. While they were asking us all of these questions they were gradually going thru and viewing everything that was in the car. The chief customs fella asked me to take out all of my luggage for their scrutiny and so I hefted the large, blue samsonite suitcase out of the trunk/boot and dumped it on the examination counter, then took out the smaller case from behind my seat and did the same.....I noticed that he had a holstered Baretta 9mm pistol on his hip and all the customs guys were armed with shooters.....

I glanced over towards Old Pink and sure enough they had found a 3-4 gramm piece of what they called 'Chocolate' (Hashish) in his pocket.....He looked a bit disconcerted and unsure of what was to happen next.....I wondered too.....would they charge him?.....would they charge me? (as the driver).....would they charge the both of us, impound my beloved car and cavity search the lot of us?!!!!....The terrible thought of some team of arrogant French customs mechanics taking my Jag to bits crossed my mind and at that stage I was a bit worried.....

My son just stood there not knowing what was up either smiling with the mad adventure of the moment....

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
in a very heavy French accent he asked me to turn out my pockets

It's French North side born accent :biglaugh::biglaugh:

French costums does not laugh with hash-weed possession as we have a new "Minister of Security". they prosecute more and more hash and weed smoker

nice to see all is going well for you and your buddies
:smile:

G

syko2 said:
I'd like to see the cutoms note...Can they keep you from entering the country in the future becouse of this?

s2

LOL I hope not, I'm going back on Sunday
luckily this time were heading to Amsterdam so I don't need to take any with me :D

G

The trouble you have go through to get seeds sounds a bit hairy sometimes Gypsy!
Good to know your all safe after it all anyway, enjoy the Jacobs Creek! Its not a bad drop at a cheap price :friends: