What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Pink and Gypsy Nirvana Strip Searched by French Customs!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......I raced a mercedes E 320......who soon gave up the ghost pretty soon......then in traffic I saw an olive green 'S' type Jag coming towards me up ahead in the fast lane.....He was 'booking it' in the normally aspirated V8 and when we managed to get two clear lanes he moved over into the inside lane giving me free-reign to challenge him in the fast lane........Supercharged and with 100bhp more than him it was not a contest that he would wish to repeat I am sure as I moved past him and noticed that his Jag had a French plate.........all the while Belgium was fast dissapearing....and France was soon to come up....

wikidcalibudgrl

Sounds like a WILD ride you had GN! Glad you guys made it home safe and sound:wink: Gotta love a speed demon:biglaugh: Hope ya blew one in the customs officers face too : :moon: :YaRight: :pointlaug

G

yeah were safe and well but some bloody Frenchman has seen me naked
and stole my hash !!
now I only have enough for a few joint's left :(

oh well back to Amsterdam on sunday to pick up more
I'll post the customs note later once I edit my details out

OP

G

hey gypsy sorry to here about indignity u had to suffer at the hands of those french fuckers aswell!

what type of jag have u got?

G

:jawdrop: OOOhh, My! :eek:

.... you boys have some adventures, don't cha....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....a new shiney silver 3 litre diesel 5 series B.M.W.....had a sniff....(made a weak challenge) as I approached Verne (Belgium)where I had been robbed of a vast quantity of seeds by the Belgian customs a few months before..... I was in a hurry and did not want to triffle with such a car and so blew him away ...stamping my right foot on the accelerator and leaving him for dust in my exhaust........just 9 kilometers to France.......and just more than 60 km to Calais where I would have to slow down and pass thru not only the French customs......but also the British!

I knew that the French would not bother me about the seeds because I had declared 2 kilos of 'freebie' Skunk#1 seeds to them a couple of years ago and they had let me go with my seeds saying that 'La Grain au Cannabis....Ce'st no-pas problem!'......But from my experience Belgium just needed to dissapear in my rear view mirror before I felt anywhere near comfortable about the possible situation of me loosing my seeds yet again to those thieving bastards!

wow...I realized there were a lot of stories and dangers involved in this business, but wow this story is off the hook!!! Gypsy you should definately look into having a movie made about your life, like a true story with an underlining stoner edge to it, comedy/action/adventure/mystery... Just make sure that you are the director and the writer too!!! But still how did they find the hash in Old Pinks mouth? Did he start chewing on it....or was he dribbling hash oil out of his mouth? lol Oh I know maybe he was asked a question and by trying to speak the hash flew out of his mouth into the face or French Authorities... heheheh.. Oh how do you say bend over and spread them in French anyways? I was always wondering...

:abduct:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....the hot, black 2 lane black-top rose up to me and confirmed itself as being a great road to haul-ass over as I finally made it into France singing 'Vertigo'.......with all the seeds of possibilities firmly entrenched within the deep confines of my samsonite luggage......I still had a fast 60-70 kilometers to fly thru before I made it to the Channel Tunnel at Calais France.....and my portal for the British Isles....

...All I had to worry about now was if the French or British customs departments were going to inhibit our journey in some way or another........and gassing the car up....since I had been running on empty ....trying not to have to stop...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Wankers....as the son of a long distance lorry driver, it is in my blood to naturally dislike the french! what with this happening and twat chirac trying to mug us for our rebate and make us the country paying the most by 15 times at the moment, it really isnt all that hard to do, hahaha.
Good to hear you aint lost ur beans though
and OP, hey man, at least they didnt throw the book at you...

Crazy shit that happens to you eh
Catch you later, and fuck the french hahaha

B

baccas125

LMAO i was just thinking how OP sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles when he talks. :yoinks:

baccas

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Eventually I had to slow down for the Calais entrance of the Channel Tunnel........I sorted my passage out at the little booth on the way in.....the French guy behind the desk at the barrier had 2 French women in uniform...one over each shoulder.....seemingly learning about what he was doing in processing a ticket for me to pass thru .....drive on-to the train and be carried over to Folkestone in England........without let or hindrance....

I commented on his close attendance from these women.....and there was a jockular , humerous exchange between the two of us.....around the current situation...

Bigmone357

GN:Hey u gotta eat & pay the bills that's what u gotta do dammit do it hehehe lol great story mang !!!The way u write it felt like I was along for the ride.. Oldpink: u are lucky to be home safe & sound :yoinks: :nono: :biglaugh: . BM357